Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Piparoo
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider piparoo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

I'm going to pick up a SWEP1 this weekend and I'm thinking about making it or my RFM into a kit and selling the extra pin2k cabinet. Would that be something that anyone would be interested in? It would have everything in it but the playfield, shooter, translite and computer. What would be a good price for something like that?

Thanks

#3 5 years ago

Thanks Todd. I hope folks don't bristle at the thought of me splitting up the game from the cabinet. It's really just an issue of space for us. Only way I can keep two pins is if one of them is in a box somewhere

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

They make great virtual pin cabs

Cool idea. Where does the translite monitor go?

#7 5 years ago

As soon as I hit send I knew I was in for it

#9 5 years ago

Yes, it would have everything but what was mentioned above. I could even throw in the computer and just take the Prism card for my kit.

#12 5 years ago

Thanks fellas. I think I've replied to everyone. Anyone want to take a stab on what something like this should sell for?

#15 5 years ago

Thanks Jaz. When I pick it up I'm hoping it'll go to a good home

#18 5 years ago

I am going to sell the SWE1 cab, with or without the computer (your choice but I'm hanging on to the prism card). You will get everything from the game except the prism card, playfield, ball shooter and translite. PM me if you're interested. Thanks.

#19 5 years ago

Here's a photo of the cab I'm selling. PM me if you'd like more picsimage.jpg

#21 5 years ago

Deposit has been received and the cabinet is sold, pending pickup. Thanks pinside and for all the interest guys

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider piparoo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside