Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by ita47
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

chart.jpg
    #1 9 years ago

I bought a bunch of LEDs from Comet when they were doing their special for the Chattanooga Humane Education Society. I can use the frosted ones, but the clear ones are a little bright for what Im using them for. Here is a link to the original sale: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2-led-sale-49-ea25-pack-donation-to-blondetall-humane-society-pinside

My cost for the 75 LEDs is $36.75 plus shipping and Ill sell them for $30 shipped. I just don't have a need for them.

Thanks!

#2 9 years ago

What color? All white?

#3 9 years ago

Yep all natural white.

#4 9 years ago

Bump. I may just trade these back in for credit if no one is interested.

#5 9 years ago

Can you provide the specific product number and base as I may be interested.

#6 9 years ago

Sorry...is that "cool" or "warm" white? I can't keep track of what's what in the LED lingo world anymore..

And are they 44's or 555's?

#7 9 years ago

These and they are all 44's: http://www.cometpinball.com/product-p/25-pack-2led.htm

I guess technically they are not cool or warm according to Comet, but I think they look cool to me. Comet calls them "natural." Here is the chart they provide.

chart.jpgchart.jpg

#8 9 years ago

Thanks for buying during the fundraiser jdoz2! I appreciate it. I'd take these off your hands, but I also don't really have a use for the clear bulbs. I've used the frosted version in lots of places and think they look great. The natural is somewhere between warm and cool, but I agree that they're more towards the cool side. They're kind of like the "daylight" version of bulbs for your house where they don't have the yellow cast to them.

#9 9 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

Thanks for buying during the fundraiser jdoz2! I appreciate it. I'd take these off your hands, but I also don't really have a use for the clear bulbs. I've used the frosted version in lots of places and think they look great. The natural is somewhere between warm and cool, but I agree that they're more towards the cool side. They're kind of like the "daylight" version of bulbs for your house where they don't have the yellow cast to them.

I think I got 125 of the frosted ones and I love them. I bought the clear assuming I would be into them, but I dont think Ill use them. I love pretty much everything else I get from comet btw

#10 9 years ago

Yeah, Art does good work and has lots of cool stuff. I get occasionally get new stuff samples from him to try out since I've got a range of machines. I think up next are ones specifiaclly for Gottlieb and playfields with smaller-drilled holes.
    Congrats on the sale!

#11 9 years ago

Would have been nice if you had let your local buddies know you were selling these, what were you thinking man

Just razzing you jdoz

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/extra-leds-for-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.