• Latest reply 6 years ago by Vic_Camp
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

top pinball machine (1) (resized).jpg
bottom face pinball machine (2) (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from Vic_Camp:

I wouldn't buy this game since its a novelty type of game that Gottlieb made to get around some laws in certain states. Plus the fact it doesn't have any pop bumpers which are an important part of any EM game. There are so may other better 1970's EM machines to choose from. I had Playball in my collection for a few years and enjoyed playing it and also played one on route growing up, but sold it because I knew Gottlieb made about another half dozen better baseball themed games. I also had Batter Up and liked that one more than Playball. Today I have a Gottlieb Big Hit in my collection and think it's at the top of the Gottlieb Baseball themed games.

I still think it's a cool game. Saw that ad, and was tempted myself. See if he would take $300 for it. Explain that it has no bumpers, and you can't win replays or extra balls on it. It's pretty rare, and if it's nice cosmetically, it's worth getting.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/extra-innings-1?tu=jrpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.