Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Vic_Camp
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

top pinball machine (1) (resized).jpg
bottom face pinball machine (2) (resized).jpg

#1 2 years ago

Found a local ad on craigslist for Extra Innings

Have spoken with seller who said they are clearing out his fathers house. This has been in basement for 35 years. They are 2nd owner
Says it works. Asked him if you can play game. Said yes. He's asking 450 or best offer.
This would be first machine
Kind of like baseball theme.
Any direction would be appreciated
Thanks
Ira

bottom face pinball machine (2) (resized).jpg

top pinball machine (1) (resized).jpg

#2 2 years ago

If it's the novelty version of a 62 World Series, It's a bargain snap it up. If you decide you don't want it I will buy it from you.

Why are you still on Pinside go get it!

Sorry, just noticed it's a Gottlieb pinball not a Williams baseball game from your game link.
No advice for you now.

#3 2 years ago

I wouldn't buy this game since its a novelty type of game that Gottlieb made to get around some laws in certain states. Plus the fact it doesn't have any pop bumpers which are an important part of any EM game. There are so may other better 1970's EM machines to choose from. I had Playball in my collection for a few years and enjoyed playing it and also played one on route growing up, but sold it because I knew Gottlieb made about another half dozen better baseball themed games. I also had Batter Up and liked that one more than Playball. Today I have a Gottlieb Big Hit in my collection and think it's at the top of the Gottlieb Baseball themed games.

#4 2 years ago
Quoted from Vic_Camp:

I wouldn't buy this game since its a novelty type of game that Gottlieb made to get around some laws in certain states. Plus the fact it doesn't have any pop bumpers which are an important part of any EM game. There are so may other better 1970's EM machines to choose from. I had Playball in my collection for a few years and enjoyed playing it and also played one on route growing up, but sold it because I knew Gottlieb made about another half dozen better baseball themed games. I also had Batter Up and liked that one more than Playball. Today I have a Gottlieb Big Hit in my collection and think it's at the top of the Gottlieb Baseball themed games.

I still think it's a cool game. Saw that ad, and was tempted myself. See if he would take $300 for it. Explain that it has no bumpers, and you can't win replays or extra balls on it. It's pretty rare, and if it's nice cosmetically, it's worth getting.

#5 2 years ago

I viewed the game too. It looks nice in the pictures,but as we all know, pictures are sometimes deceiving. I guess if you have unlimited space and you aren't much of a player it might be a good pick up. I like the artwork for sure.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 14.95
Various Novelties
Allteksystems
$ 25.00
Displays
Pappy's Pinball Palace
$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 89.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 109.99
$ 38.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 7.95
Various Novelties
Pinball Wheezer
$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
Music City Pinball
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Little Shop Of Games
$ 109.99
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 7,500.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 89.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside