3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by KingBW
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kingbw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 3 years ago

I asked Robin to give us that option about a year ago. He said he would look into it and thought it was a good idea. I think since then he had added some extra fields in for our pin details. I still haven't got with my insurance company ... and I better soon. The insurance company originally told me that they are only covered under a standard policy (up to your total maximum amount for home contents) if the pinball machines could still be bought new. Otherwise, it is considered a "collection" that requires additional coverage. I was going to write something up about it once I finally got the insurance, but ... haven't done that yet. I did get the serial numbers, value and photos that they requested, but then I got another pin, and then another pin. I need to work on that again. That info will likely need to be updated yearly at minimum. Thanks for the reminder.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kingbw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/export-your-collection?tu=kingbw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.