7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by j_m_
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

ExpoBrawl 2016 is back. It's the two player team tourney on Friday morning at Chicago Pinball Expo. Looking forward to another great year!

PM me if you need registration info.

Thanks
    Chris

#2 7 years ago

Can you please provide details of time, cost, and what it includes?

#3 7 years ago

any idea when the site will be updated with info including teams? I know I sent payment a while ago but never received a confirmation email nor does the site have any info for 2016 yet

#4 7 years ago

PM sent

1 week later
    #5 7 years ago

Should be a great ExpoBrawl this year; sorry I'm going to miss it!

#6 7 years ago

Dammit. I came in here thinking this was another JPOP thread. As you were...

1 week later
    #7 7 years ago

I just wanted to thank chris and everyone else that contributed (joe @ pinball star, etc...) involved in putting on expo brawl this year. we had a blast!

parker and I managed to eek out a position in the division C finals and ended up tying for 1st so we played not one, but two tie-breaker games (spirit and congo) before taking home the trophies.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/expobrawl-2016 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.