Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 73 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by rotordave
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3958.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tomgwi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 8 years ago

Is it $30 a team or a player?

#13 8 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

Serious question: do any of you enjoy playing pinball at 7:30 am? I'm not asking if you can tolerate it. I mean, do you enjoy waking up before 7:00 to play pinball? Since I'm local-ish and not at the hotel, I'd have to get up around 6:00. There's no way I could play well on that schedule, even if I wanted to wake up at dawn for "fun." A large part of Expo's appeal to me (and seemingly lots of people) is the late night aspect, which unfortunately is incompatible with Expobrawl.
    Not trying to rain on anyone's parade, just wondering if I'm the only vampire. If someone ever runs an evening or late night tourney, sign me up.

Normally I'm fine. If I have been up since 2-3am.....No!

#16 8 years ago
    Quoted from supercombo:

Waiiiiiit... 7:30AM, not 7:30PM - 12:30AM?

7:30AM

1 week later
    #46 8 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

still looking for a partner for brawl
    pluses:
    - I tend to bathe regularly
    - unlike mike schudel, I'm not a flipper monkey
    - I'm good enough, I'm smart enough and doggone it, people like me (at least some claim to)
    - I personally know kevin kulek (on second thought, maybe this is in the wrong column)

Try to pm JediTurtle. He may not but worth a try.
    He is a good player and a great guy.

#49 8 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

I honestly don't know that I can cope with playing pinball at 7:30am, especially since I'm going to still be on west coast time.
    I get that they're trying to finish up before Pinball Life, which I will be going to, but ugh. That's just too damn early for pinball.

It also to open the game hall for everyone for the afternoon.

#52 8 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

Hey, great, not trying to be critical. I'm just saying, I don't think I can personally participate in something that means waking up at what will feel like 5am after what I plan on doing Thursday night.

Gotcha. I'm heading to PinballLife right afterwards.

#54 8 years ago
    Quoted from nutshell79:

I'm up at 5:30 m-f. This will feel like sleeping in

But do you normally stay up till 2am playing pinball each night.

#65 8 years ago
    Quoted from Jediturtle:

TomGWI said:
    Try to pm JediTurtle. He may not but worth a try.
    He is a good player and a great guy.
    Who the hell are you talking about? Have you met me?

So very lost. So very confused. What's a Pin Ball? Sounds like it would hurt.

LMAO! You'll prove it to me at Midnight in the freeplay hall. If you get another extra all on POTC or No fear I am going to bed.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tomgwi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/expobrawl-2015-info?tu=tomgwi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.