Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 73 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by rotordave
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3958.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CRWgxp.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 8 years ago

Hi all,

Sorry for being behind on this. Life has been getting in the way lately.

As Collin mentioned it's a very similar event/format to last year. We are looking to start around 7:30 and finish up around 12:30. This allows Mike Pacak to open the hall a little bit earlier and gives people an opportunity to visit Pinball Life!

Registration is open - email us at [email protected] or PM me here. $30 via PayPal to [email protected] reserves your spot.

Thanks!
    Chris

#17 8 years ago
    Quoted from nutshell79:

Did anyone else have an issue with the PayPal email address? When I tried to see payment it says it does not recognize the email account

Address is fixed now. I apologize for that.

Quoted from Whysnow:

per team from what i remember
    That is what I was told to pay and I registered the entire team.

Correct. $30 per team. We dropped the prices significantly last year as we no longer have the expense of lunch or t-shirts.

#18 8 years ago

I believe I'm caught up on all registrations. Hoping to get the web site updated soon but everyone registered should have an email from me. Keep those registrations coming!

#20 8 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I paypaled. Was i supposed to get a follow up email?

You should have one. Hit me up if it doesn't come through.

Thanks
    Chris

#23 8 years ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

You might want to have the website updated, it's all up the whack.
    http://www.slam-tilt.com/expo/
    Rd
    http://www.pinballexpo.net/expobrawl.php
    rd
    Edit: although the expo main page now links to this correct page, so that's good! . But if you google expo brawl the other one comes up.
    http://www.slam-tilt.com/expo/

Thanks. I'll check it out.

#25 8 years ago

If anyone is an individual looking for a partner please let us know and we will help find someone.

Thanks
    Chris

#29 8 years ago

We are in the 20's right now. But will likely cut off around 40. Depending on numbers we may alter to two divisions in place of three.

Thanks
    Chris

#34 8 years ago

Bringing a game that you want used in ExpoBrawl? Please contact us.

As in years past we are planning an award for the best game of the tournament!

Thanks
    Chris

#37 8 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

anyone up for this and need a partner?

I'll see who/what I can come up with.

Thanks
    Chris

#38 8 years ago
    Quoted from CRWgxp:

Bringing a game that you want used in ExpoBrawl? Please contact us.
    As in years past we are planning an award for the best game of the tournament!
    Thanks
    Chris

Here's a picture of the awards for the top two games from last year.

IMG_3958.JPGIMG_3958.JPG

#39 8 years ago

PinballSTAR Amusements will be one of our sponsors this year. Please check them out - http://www.pinballstar.com

Thanks
    Chris

#42 8 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

our new team name is "The Luckness Monsters" which is a big improvement over team 3, lol.

Thanks. I'll get this adjusted.

#43 8 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

I'm with you, Yancy. I play in the Brawl every year, but I absolutely HATE that it starts so early. I am not a morning person by any means. It's still damn fun, though. Wouldn't miss it.

Thanks for the kind words.

My personal opinion - there's advantages and disadvantages to having an early start. We want to make it long enough that people get a good amount of play and value for their money but also have a relatively small window of having the hall closed for the Brawl. Personally, I try to cram as much into Expo weekend as I can and catch up on sleep once I'm back home. I can approach Mike about a different time window for the future but no guarantee.

#56 8 years ago

Stern Pinball is also a sponsor this year so we'll have some cool stuff from Stern as well!

Thanks
    Chris

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CRWgxp.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/expobrawl-2015-info?tu=CRWgxp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.