Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 73 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by rotordave
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3958.jpg
    There are 73 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 8 years ago
    Quoted from TomGWI:

It also to open the game hall for everyone for the afternoon.

Hey, great, not trying to be critical. I'm just saying, I don't think I can personally participate in something that means waking up at what will feel like 5am after what I plan on doing Thursday night.

#52 8 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

Hey, great, not trying to be critical. I'm just saying, I don't think I can personally participate in something that means waking up at what will feel like 5am after what I plan on doing Thursday night.

Gotcha. I'm heading to PinballLife right afterwards.

#53 8 years ago

I'm up at 5:30 m-f. This will feel like sleeping in

#54 8 years ago
    Quoted from nutshell79:

I'm up at 5:30 m-f. This will feel like sleeping in

But do you normally stay up till 2am playing pinball each night.

#55 8 years ago

Nope. Go to bed at 9:30. Need my beauty sleep

#56 8 years ago

Stern Pinball is also a sponsor this year so we'll have some cool stuff from Stern as well!

Thanks
    Chris

#57 8 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

it's not too bad. I usually don't even know i'm playing pinball until about 11am. Then I look around like, "how the F did I get here"?

I'll have the same experience around 11am, but I'll be overseeing things, and my confusion will be drinking-related.

#58 8 years ago

Last year my hangover was solid, some emergen-C and a shot of Jim Beam didnt seem to help. I rebounded on about game 3 and we played well... will see you all there again, chances are I will have slow reaction time.. good thing Terry has beers at 1 pm so I dont have to "feel" reality for too long.

#59 8 years ago
    Quoted from TomGWI:

Try to pm JediTurtle. He may not but worth a try.
    He is a good player and a great guy.

we're a go, thanks for the lead tom

team 'lost & confused?'

#60 8 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

My sleeping in is saved!

#61 8 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

My sleeping in is saved!

yes, you and your woobie can dream of unicorns and pixie dust

#62 8 years ago

TomGWI said:

Who the hell are you talking about? Have you met me?

Quoted from j_m_:

team 'lost & confused?'

So very lost. So very confused. What's a pin ball? Sounds like it would hurt.

#63 8 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

we're a go, thanks for the lead

fair warning... If he offers to "level your game" say yes or he will get pissed!

#64 8 years ago

hilton, I'm not sure that I should heed your advice.

you didn't even bother to stick around at the VFW back in may for fear of getting shanked by those pesky UM gang members erm... students

#65 8 years ago
    Quoted from Jediturtle:

TomGWI said:
    Who the hell are you talking about? Have you met me?

So very lost. So very confused. What's a Pin Ball? Sounds like it would hurt.

LMAO! You'll prove it to me at Midnight in the freeplay hall. If you get another extra all on POTC or No fear I am going to bed.

#66 8 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

hilton, I'm not sure that I should heed your advice.
    you didn't even bother to stick around at the VFW back in may for fear of getting shanked by those pesky UM gang members erm... students

?

#67 8 years ago

beer delivery on saturday. you bolted early to return home and get a round of golf in, remember?

#68 8 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

beer delivery on saturday. you bolted early to return home and get a round of golf in, remember?

it all gets fuzzy, but yes now I remember. Did you like the beer? any left in the stash?

#69 8 years ago

Bump up for a fun time !

#70 8 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

it all gets fuzzy, but yes now I remember. Did you like the beer? any left in the stash?

I only got the 6pk of spooted cow (as it's now be referred as from you. that's been long gone

#71 8 years ago

that can only happen after about 12 of them...

#72 8 years ago

Can't wait to drink beer at 7am and play pinball! Just registered!

#73 8 years ago

Hey, I won a $250 Pinball Star Gift Certificate in the Expo Brawl yesterday ... I can't use it so if anyone can use it, make me an offer via PM!!

Certificate is good for use on JJP machines and MMR.

Thanks to PinballStar and the other sponsors, and the organizers, and the cool guys we met and played against. It was a great event!

rd.

There are 73 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/expobrawl-2015-info/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.