Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 70 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by DNO
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6363_SPins_1046f.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pafasa.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 10 years ago

Zen, the Fireman is going. Does he have a partner?

#22 10 years ago

I played last year and really enjoyed it. Me and my partner ended up having a great time. I can't go this year but you can be sure I will play that tournament next time I hit Expo. I really enjoyed watching other players much better than me just totally kick my ass. I also enjoyed that one game on POTC where I played WAYYYYYY above my pay grade and did some ass kicking of my own. Looking back at it though, that one great game probably ended up putting us in the wrong division for the finals because we were clearly out matched from that point on. Still a blast though and I really didn't even think about the cost of entry or the possible payout. Just had fun.....

2 weeks later
    #37 10 years ago
    Quoted from calvin12:

Try not beating on the machines. I had my BoP there last year and watched a match where a guy kicked it twice and punched is several times. After the game ended and I mentioned I needed to get something form my machine and opened the coin door, he didn't say anything but was totally guilty couldn't even look in my direction. Makes me consider not letting my machines get used in the brawl.

Me and ovfdfireman played our last game of the tournament in your BOP! We were beaten soundly, but I think we played against that guy. At one point during the game he slammed his fist so hard into the lock bar/glass area that the fireman and I both jumped. At that point, the fun of the tournament instantly left us and we were glad to be done. It's no fun playing with people who are poor sports and have so little respect for other peoples property.

Note to EB organizers....that kind of behavior reflects very poorly on the event as a whole. This game was set up right next to the score table area and there is no way that smack could have been missed from that short distance. No one came over to see what happened or to remind the player of the rules. I think something should have been done by the EB officials. I had a blast all the way up to that point! Even in losing, I enjoyed the tournament but was very glad to be done and spent the rest of my day at PBL!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pafasa.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/expobrawl-2013?tu=pafasa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.