Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by mnpinball
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20141018_180312.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brianbannon.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Big thanks to the Chicago Pinball Mafia for their assistance throughout Expo. I was one of the people that brought games to Expo. CPM made it much easier to setup everything on Wednesday. There were red shirt Expo helpers everywhere. I recall Jeff Barney picking a lock for me as well as putting legs on quite a few games--he was assisted by a quiet gentleman with dark hair and I can't think of his name at the moment, Vince "the Korn" was seemingly everywhere--Tuesday he was helping Rob Anthony unload his stuff in the pouring rain, he moved or had a hand in moving, I believe this count is correct--79 games, plus two of his own, and he looked completely exhausted when I left today. Andrew Barney did an excellent job keeping things organized. I saw Rob, Yancy, Mike, and Craig helping out. Simply put, the Expo free play room would not have been a success without these guys and others-the Chicago Pinball Mafia-going out of their way to make it happen. Setting up, moving, breaking down, moving back John's EMs probably took well over 100 man hours and it doesn't happen without the CPM.

Thanks to Rob Anthony for a lock and couple of flipper coil stops without which a couple of games would have had problems. Todd Seaver for helping out on Wednesday. Thanks to all the people that let me know when a ball was stuck or something needed attention on one of my games, as well as those people that turned off a game that had a ball stuck.

Top Score Gamerooms--Troy, Scott and Brian--these guys were always around when I needed help. From setting up games to updating code to helping with a problem, thanks guys! Thanks to Brett at Xpin for those great displays.

Big thanks to Chuck Sanderson, Chris Hibler and Tim Zollner for their help breaking down and moving all the games earlier today and everything else. Up and helping break down games at 7am on Expo Sunday is a true sign of friendship

Thanks to John Pedersen for the use of his wonderful collection of EMs. Bill Stahly for his Quicksilver, Mike Schudel for his Cyclopes, Phoebe and Larry for all their games, especially Star Light. Mark Salas for his beautiful Harlem Globetrotters. Mark Combs for trucking, I think, 12 games to Expo. Last but not least, Mike Pacak for his help, too.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brianbannon.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/expo-thanks?tu=brianbannon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.