Expo: TBL Extended Gameplay Video

By Skins

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Long video of a two player game ahead of us. Unfortunately the ball hang ups still plague this game as bad as last year...

#2 8 years ago

Yeah it's too bad a production unit didn't make it; which per some people several will exist by first week of November for dutch pin open.

#3 8 years ago

Boy o boy, the female call outs need to go. That's bad.

#4 8 years ago

Looks cool so far. Hadn't seen the bowling mode and the white russian animations before.

#5 8 years ago

Watching the video, it sounds like a BOP2.0 is right next to you as I hear that music louder than anything coming from TBL.. Unless they are using BOP2.0 music as placeholder?

You get a sense where they are going with this and I like it!

.. Minus their attempt I guess at bunny lebowski as narrator

#6 8 years ago

Pretty sure Tara Reid isn't very busy these days unless Sharknado 8 is filming. Someone get her on the phone!

#7 8 years ago

3:38 - this is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass.

#8 8 years ago

LOVE that apron!!!

#9 8 years ago

Thank you for the video.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#10 8 years ago

Looks great!

#11 8 years ago

The music went from awesome to no thanks!

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

The music went from awesome to bad.

Beating a dead horse man, no need to bring it to every thread.. There's a dedicated one . Also, in the video I hear the BOP2.0 music louder than the game. I'm also feeling confident the soundtrack will be update-able for home use should what they come up with in the end not be up to par.

#13 8 years ago

I played multiple games yesterday on the machines. Yes each one was having a slightly different mechanical issue. However I never once heard the female call outs. It was always a pretty good impersonation of the stranger. Had ball locked and shoot again and the names of the people you bowled against etc.

#14 8 years ago

Very thankful for the video.

How can this game be as far along as it is and still have "rug modes not implemented" placeholder text?

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from orangestorm87:

I played multiple games yesterday on the machines. Yes each one was having a slightly different mechanical issue. However I never once heard the female call outs. It was always a pretty good impersonation of the stranger. Had ball locked and shoot again and the names of the people you bowled against etc.

I wonder if they updated the software then? You certainly hear a lot from her in this video ...

#16 8 years ago
Quoted from Cornelius:

Very thankful for the video.
How can this game be as far along as it is and still have "rug modes not implemented" placeholder text?

The modes are coming and should be pretty cool judging from the video

#17 8 years ago

Music issue not withstanding, I think it's gonna be a great game.

#18 8 years ago

Besides the voice being awful, that "Player one you're up" seems totally unnecessary. Why not just use one of the few "You're up"s from the movie? I know it doesn't specify the player, but anything sounds better than a robot trying to be sexy.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

14,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 210.00
15,000 (OBO)
Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/expo-tbl-extended-gameplay-video and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.