Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 72 posts
  • 51 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by steve-o
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gexchange.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

EDIT EDIT EDIT!!!! Due to my Fiance's Father Passing away Tuesday Evening I am un able to make Expo 2015. I have Printed and Shipped the tags Fedex overnight to Tim Mezel of Mezel mods! Please go visit his booth and see Kristen or Tim and they will get you your badge. I hope you all have a great time

JJ

Hey Guys! Here is the tread for the Name Badges for Expo 2015! These will be just like the ones I have given away at other events, With the Pinside/Game Exchange Lanyards and the Nice Pinside Badge.

Two Things

Please one if you Order them Please Pick them up, They do take me quite a while to make.

Second, Please Post in this thread only for Badges, Rather then have people PM me like I have done other times I'm going to take your names right out of this posting. Just Post Here is you Need one Saying I Need one. If you want to order for someone else Please make sure you include there Pinside name, as the Generator that Robin Made Pulls your Avatar Picture off your User name.

Again Please only post Badge Requests in this Thread.

Ps Someone just asked Yes these are free.. Even if you can't make it to meet and greet but want to find me later Thats no issue either.

JJ
    Cell 303-931-3685

#24 8 years ago
    Quoted from orangestorm87:

I would love one, but not coming until Saturday. So if you do or don't its all good

No Problem I leave Sunday Morning. Just call or text me on the number listed below and we can meet up

JJ

#29 8 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

I'll take one please, thanks, JJ.
    When and where is the Meet and Greet?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/offical-pinside-expo-meet-and-greet-2015

Quoted from TimeBandit:

Yes please, JJ. Thanks!!

Done! Got the whole Group

#34 8 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

Hey Guys! Here is the tread for the Name Badges for Expo 2015! These will be just like the ones I have given away at other events, With the Pinside/Game Exchange Lanyards and the Nice Pinside Badge.
    Two Things
    Please one if you Order them Please Pick them up, They do take me quite a while to make.
    Second, Please Post in this thread only for Badges, Rather then have people PM me like I have done other times I'm going to take your names right out of this posting. Just Post Here is you Need one Saying I Need one. If you want to order for someone else Please make sure you include there Pinside name, as the Generator that Robin Made Pulls your Avatar Picture off your User name.
    Again Please only post Badge Requests in this Thread.
    Ps Someone just asked Yes these are free.. Even if you can't make it to meet and greet but want to find me later Thats no issue either.
    JJ

Cell 303-931-3685

1 week later
    #48 8 years ago

Guys... Its been a Very rough couple of days. My Fiance's Father has been in the hospital for the past Month. He was doing much better but took a serous turn for the worse Sunday Night. Tonight he passed away.

I am not going to be able to make it to Expo. I Might be able to print and get the name tags ready and over night them out to someone. I'm really sorry guys

JJ

#59 8 years ago

Ok, Just finished Printing cutting the name tags. They are in a box to be shipped Over Night to Tim Mezel Tomorrow. They will be available for pickup inside of his booth Friday Late Afternoon .

Thanks Again to Tim and Kristen for taking care of handing them out! I did send some blanks incase I screwed up and missed you or you didn't post in this tread asking.

JJ

#66 8 years ago

Hope Everyone has been able to get there badges. and I hope I didn't miss anyone. It was pretty late at night when I came into the office to work on them.

JJ

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gexchange.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/expo-pinside-name-badge-thread-2015?tu=gexchange and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.