Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 72 posts
  • 51 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by steve-o
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 72 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 8 years ago

Very sorry to hear that. All the best JJ!

#52 8 years ago

So sorry to hear this JJ. Don't worry about badges. Take care of your family. There will be another Expo.

#53 8 years ago

Really sorry to hear that JJ. All the best to you and your family!

#54 8 years ago

JJ, so sorry to hear about your loss! Please do not worry about the badges, family always comes first. Catch up with you at another event later.

#55 8 years ago

Please don't worry about any badges, that's not important. Be with your family.

#56 8 years ago

Ya, no need in doing extra work at this time. You can pull me off the list.

#57 8 years ago

JJ contacted me last night and he might try to overnight them and they would be available the MEZELmod booth.

#58 8 years ago
    Quoted from Tmezel:

JJ contacted me last night and he might try to overnight them and they would be available the MEZELmod booth.

That's a really great gesture from both of you.

#59 8 years ago

Ok, Just finished Printing cutting the name tags. They are in a box to be shipped Over Night to Tim Mezel Tomorrow. They will be available for pickup inside of his booth Friday Late Afternoon .

Thanks Again to Tim and Kristen for taking care of handing them out! I did send some blanks incase I screwed up and missed you or you didn't post in this tread asking.

JJ

#60 8 years ago

Thanks JJ. Totally unnecessary but appreciated. Let's all make sure to visit Mezelmods so they get used. Take care.

#61 8 years ago

Top effort JJ ... And good work by the MezelDudes.

Catch you next time JJ. Take care.

rd

#62 8 years ago

Sorry to hear the news JJ, my condolences to you and your family.

#63 8 years ago

So sorry to hear about your loss. We all thank you for your efforts and wish you were here. Thoughts and prayers.

#64 8 years ago

I have the badges. Will have them at the booth. Also will walk around for awhile with them.

#65 8 years ago

Just wanted to say thanks for sending the badges and thanks to Mezel for handing them out!

#66 8 years ago

Hope Everyone has been able to get there badges. and I hope I didn't miss anyone. It was pretty late at night when I came into the office to work on them.

JJ

#67 8 years ago

I picked mine up. Thanks again JJ.

#68 8 years ago

The kiwis got their badges! Thanks to JJ and the Mezels!!

rd

#69 8 years ago

Thanks for the effort to get all the badges, even though you forgot mine.

I demand a special super cool dank hella awesome swag swig zoom badge next year, haha

#70 8 years ago

I got my badge and walked around EXPO feeling 'special'. Thanks man, they came out great. Really something that you got this done considering what you had going on.

#72 8 years ago

Thank You JJ, I picked up mine as well!
    ~Steveo

There are 72 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/expo-pinside-name-badge-thread-2015/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.