Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 90 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Jared
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

drooling-homer-simpson_large.jpg
    twin-peaks-pt2-500-31.jpg
    Badbilly.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider punisherslemc.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 10 years ago

I'm in - will be wearing black hat with my MN-Flipper on the back

#36 10 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

Lets Just Say 6:30 Solid. If you are coming from Terry's Just come on over when you can get there!
    We need a top 5 Rating program of the girls at Twin Peaks.. But We need shooter lane pictures to see quality.
    Its on! I tried calling twin peaks to get a res but they don't take them but they do have a party room so I will go over as soon as I hit the hotel Friday and talk to them again.
    JJ

Yep all about the "Shooter lane"

#46 10 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

It is Separated on the schedule this year.. so it might be.
    I was just thinking might be fun to do a Pinside table if there are a few going.

Quoted from Gexchange:

You sure by 8pm you will still be able to see straight? =)

Count me in - I can't guarantee I will be able to see straight Depends how fun Ya'll are

#47 10 years ago
    Quoted from ovfdfireman:

Want to, but didnt buy package this year and not paying $80 some bucks. Disappointing though. I like to go for the charity auction, I usually drop some dough, last year was over $500 smackers. I think the auction is fun, and a great cause, wish they opened that part up to anyone with a wallet.

If you didn't prepay you can still get the package at the door..

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider punisherslemc.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/expo-pinside-meetup?tu=punisherslemc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.