Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 90 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Jared
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

drooling-homer-simpson_large.jpg
    twin-peaks-pt2-500-31.jpg
    Badbilly.jpg
    There are 90 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 10 years ago

Hey guys thinking about trying to setup a pinside Meetup/Dinner Friday night at Twin Peaks that is in the Parking Lot of the Westin. I would Even offer the first round of Drinks on MY tab.

Thoughts on this? Who all would be interested in doing this? I'm thinking Friday at 6:30 but am Very flexible.

JJ

EDIT: ITS ON! 6:30 Friday! See you all there, I will bring my big boy expense account =)

#2 10 years ago

I wont be going, but love the idea! Really cool of you Gexchange. Free bump sir.

#3 10 years ago

Of course the one year I'm not going on Friday. Would've loved to have met you, JJ and thanked you for the flawless MET LE purchase.

#4 10 years ago

I'd be in....

#6 10 years ago

I'd do it!

#7 10 years ago

Always nice to meet fellow hobbyists.

Thanks for the invite.

#8 10 years ago

Thanks for the offer! Count me in, hopefully with trophy in hand after me and Gweem clean up at the Brawl

#9 10 years ago
    Quoted from jk2171:

Of course the one year I'm not going on Friday. Would've loved to have met you, JJ and thanked you for the flawless MET LE purchase.

Ha, Will you be there Saturday? I can Catch a drink with you then if you wish.. Might have my old man (the boss) in tow though. =)

#10 10 years ago
    Quoted from nutshell79:

Thanks for the offer! Count me in, hopefully with trophy in hand after me and Gweem clean up at the Brawl

Hellz Ya! Bring that Sexy Trophy!

#11 10 years ago

I'd love to drop by - maybe interview a few folks as a "pinside" thing for Pinball Soul even?

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from nutshell79:

Thanks for the offer! Count me in, hopefully with trophy in hand

I will let you and Gweem carry it over for me...

#13 10 years ago

I think I can round up Jetzxi, Trophybeeyautch and Mike Hay for this!!! Would be great!

#14 10 years ago

I will try to make it but I might be a little late coming from Terry's.

#15 10 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

I think I can round up Jetzxi, Trophybeeyautch and Mike Hay for this!!! Would be great!

I'm only in if I get to sit next to trophy!

Corey if you are cool with leaving PBL a little early I think we our in.

#16 10 years ago
    Quoted from Jetzxi:

Corey if you are cool with leaving PBL a little early I think we our in.

Thats fine with me, we are getting there pretty early anyway. I will try to drink Terry out of beer! Then run up JJ's tab, what did he say? As many as we can drink in an hour? Sweeeeet!

#17 10 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

I would Even offer the first round of Drinks on MY tab.

Careful... you dont know how many of us there are...

#18 10 years ago
    Quoted from Jared:

Careful... you dont know how many of us there are...

The more the Merrier

I feel bad for the Poor Girls at Twin Peaks

#19 10 years ago

I'm in. But want to make sure I'm at the Stern session that starts at 8pm.

#20 10 years ago
    Quoted from jfh:

I'm in. But want to make sure I'm at the Stern session that starts at 8pm.

I Figured many of us would want to go to that. So I figured hour and half was safe.

#21 10 years ago

Sounds like a plan you guys know where to find me.
    bald guy in a pincades shirt, looks hungover from thursday night, and tired from gettting back up early and playing in the brawl.
    pic a time
    pincades will buy a round!
    Pincades
    JT

#22 10 years ago

In like sin baby!

#23 10 years ago

I'm in - will be wearing black hat with my MN-Flipper on the back

#24 10 years ago

I may drop in, but have a busy schedule. Will be nice if I can make it

#25 10 years ago

We should be able to make it.

#26 10 years ago

Not gonna lie, these kinds of get togethers and the pinball life expo are the main reasons I want to come to expo next year.

I will be there, not this year, but next year hopefully!

#27 10 years ago

I'm in, should be fun...

#28 10 years ago

Uber interested, will there be pin talk or just Twin Peaks ladies ratings?

#29 10 years ago

I'll be around. It'll be nice to put some faces to names so I know who to look out for when I piss people off the Internet

If I miss the meet-up, I'll be at the Logan Hardware booth thought the weekend. Say hi!

#30 10 years ago
    Quoted from Fishbeadtwo:

I don't know about you, but I'm pretty good at multitasking ...

#31 10 years ago
    Quoted from fattrain:

In like sin baby!

Quoted from Fishbeadtwo:

Count me in!

#32 10 years ago

I plan on making it!

#33 10 years ago

Hmmm my wife, myself + brother in law were looking for somewhere to eat before we went into the expo on Friday!

#34 10 years ago

Hey JJ... Count me in. I will also be coming back from Terry's place. You can't miss me I will be wearing a shirt as bright as my car

#35 10 years ago

Lets Just Say 6:30 Solid. If you are coming from Terry's Just come on over when you can get there!

We need a top 5 Rating program of the girls at Twin Peaks.. But We need shooter lane pictures to see quality.

Its on! I tried calling twin peaks to get a res but they don't take them but they do have a party room so I will go over as soon as I hit the hotel Friday and talk to them again.

JJ

#36 10 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

Lets Just Say 6:30 Solid. If you are coming from Terry's Just come on over when you can get there!
    We need a top 5 Rating program of the girls at Twin Peaks.. But We need shooter lane pictures to see quality.
    Its on! I tried calling twin peaks to get a res but they don't take them but they do have a party room so I will go over as soon as I hit the hotel Friday and talk to them again.
    JJ

Yep all about the "Shooter lane"

#37 10 years ago

JJ,

please count me in.

Thanks,
    EV

#38 10 years ago
    Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

Yep all about the "Shooter lane"

Magic eraser won't undo herpes.

#39 10 years ago

Count me in.

#40 10 years ago

Gonna be a busy night, JJP charity benefit dinner, Stern free beer with Dirty Donny bash and the Twin Peaks outing. I'm in for all if humanly possible.

#41 10 years ago

Different question, anyone going to the Banquet?

#42 10 years ago

Want to, but didnt buy package this year and not paying $80 some bucks. Disappointing though. I like to go for the charity auction, I usually drop some dough, last year was over $500 smackers. I think the auction is fun, and a great cause, wish they opened that part up to anyone with a wallet.

#43 10 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

Different question, anyone going to the Banquet?

I bought the package so... yes depending on what else is going on

#44 10 years ago
    Quoted from ovfdfireman:

Want to, but didnt buy package this year and not paying $80 some bucks. Disappointing though. I like to go for the charity auction, I usually drop some dough, last year was over $500 smackers. I think the auction is fun, and a great cause, wish they opened that part up to anyone with a wallet.

It is Separated on the schedule this year.. so it might be.

I was just thinking might be fun to do a Pinside table if there are a few going.

#45 10 years ago
    Quoted from fattrain:

I bought the package so... yes depending on what else is going on

You sure by 8pm you will still be able to see straight? =)

#46 10 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

It is Separated on the schedule this year.. so it might be.
    I was just thinking might be fun to do a Pinside table if there are a few going.

Quoted from Gexchange:

You sure by 8pm you will still be able to see straight? =)

Count me in - I can't guarantee I will be able to see straight Depends how fun Ya'll are

#47 10 years ago
    Quoted from ovfdfireman:

If you didn't prepay you can still get the package at the door..

#48 10 years ago
    Quoted from TurboBengal:

I wont be going, but love the idea! ....

Another possibility for you is the Internet Get-Together at the Expo, Thursday night at 10:00.
    .................David Marston

#49 10 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

JJ

I am so jealous and wish I was going. Thanks for putting this together for all the Pinsiders JJ. You'll need to do something similar now for all of us at the TPF next March.

#50 10 years ago
    Quoted from Jamaster10:

Sounds like a plan you guys know where to find me.

Passed out on the bathroom floor of your hotel room ?

There are 90 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/expo-pinside-meetup and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.