Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by badbilly27
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

800px-Battle_of_Smith_Cove_commemorative_billy_club_01.jpg
    #1 9 years ago

Just wanted to share how cool it was to meet and hang with all the folks. Half the fun was the games and the other half was the people . Good times!!!

#2 9 years ago

Did U take any Pict-s Hwawonyu ? lOOks like No 1 did ...

#3 9 years ago

Dude,
    It's tough. When I did I posted some . Phone dies half the time, people everywhere and a wee bit of partying.

#4 9 years ago

Hwawonyu it was cool meeting you as well. Fun to put names with faces - really fun time.

#5 9 years ago

Ditto! Did you TBL yet : )

#6 9 years ago

I met more pinsiders this year than ever before. It was cool!

#7 9 years ago

Great meeting you, Hwawonyu! Have a safe journey home.

#8 9 years ago

Thanks for the very late night hospitality!! ; )

#9 9 years ago

Great meeting you too! Let me know when you are out this way again

#10 9 years ago

Ya, it was great meeting all you crazy bastards!!!

#11 9 years ago

Had a great time meeting you all. Especially at the TBL party! I'm in ...

#12 9 years ago

I had a blast , met some cool pinsiders for sure . Hwawonyu and Badbilly Gweem, Coasterguy , Centerflank and wife, JJgame exchange ,Skypilot ,Pmwolf, Humanfemale , J_M, Sealclubber, The Dude Abides, Whysnow, Wallybgood, Terrypinballlife, Bryan Kelly, LTG, Robin, Martin , Eric( forget his pinside name ), Freetrain, Rob Anthony, Rarehero, Azpinlawyer, Melissa and Chris, Rick and Matt,Randy color dmd,
    Mezel mods ,Mr68, thanks man ! Gary Stern, Jack, Butch, James, Steve Ritchie, Phoebe, Todd Tucky, John wart Jr and his family, Mirco, the drunk as hell LIONMAN guys, Trent, Mark, got snubbed by KJ, oh well, so many I can't remember right now,

Thanks to all that took time to chat with me !

Jim

#13 9 years ago
    Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Ditto! Did you TBL yet : )

LOL. Nope. Gonna wait on it.

It played really well though and I did enjoy it. They are knocking it out of the park. I just need to thin the herd before going on another pre-order list.

#14 9 years ago

Same here H. Was cool meeting you and everyone else for the first time and seeing some people again. I think I spent more time hangin with people than playing machines.

#15 9 years ago
    Quoted from McCune:

I had a blast , met some cool pinsiders for sure .

Lot of fun meeting and talking with you as well. Next time you're up in Chicago, I'll make sure to walk around with this.

800px-Battle_of_Smith_Cove_commemorative_billy_club_01.jpg800px-Battle_of_Smith_Cove_commemorative_billy_club_01.jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/expo-nice-to-meet-ya and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.