New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 170039)

Expo: looking for 2 pinball machines for our PinSound booth

By PinSound

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by PinSound
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

We're looking for 2 more pinball machines on our booth, during the Pinball Expo.

If you can lend to us one of these machine, we can offer you a great deal on a PinSound kit:
- FunHouse
- Twilight Zone
- Terminator 2
- The Addams Family
- Guns N' Roses

Thanks for your help and see you at Expo!

#2 4 years ago

Ill give you my t2, but i dont want a deal, I want free. Sorry. Too much work and not enough money at the moment.

#3 4 years ago

You might want to disclose the terms of the deal you are offering if you really want people to bite.

#4 4 years ago

NOthing against the OP in this post, but yes, you need to clarify what you are willing to do to the person bringing a machine for you. I was stupid last year and did something like this for another company, A company that items usually sell for 250-250. He told me that he would be putting a part in my machine to show hie items off. Being that his main items that he showcases are 250-350, i said sure and hauled a game there just for that booth. Come to find out, he had a new 29.95 product he was showing off and let me "keep" the one that he installed for the show, a part that i did not need. I could have let someone use that machine to put in the freeplay area and get free admission which would have been worth far more than 29.95

#5 4 years ago

I have a TZ, but it would depend on the deal. Its a beast to move and in a hard spot to move it from.

#6 4 years ago

Thanks for your different offers!

Sorry, we can't offer the PinSound board for free as it's really expensive to manufacture.
We've already done this kind of deal for others shows and everybody seems quite happy

#7 4 years ago

ok what is the great deal ? 10% off 25% off 50% off

#8 4 years ago

So you want us to lend you our games so you can make money off of them and you won't even tell us what we get for this? At least Mike tells us its 30/day credit. So we'd get 120 in value for that. So off the top you have to at least beat that or we can leave our games in free play for everyone to enjoy all expo long.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside