Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Sticky
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#2 8 years ago

When I see the pink ramps all I can think of is Genesis.

#3 8 years ago

Thanks, so much for posting this. Great to see the intro animations. Really looking forward to news from the Multimorphic talk tomorrow.

#4 8 years ago

looks good.

#5 8 years ago

This thing looks better and better every year, great job Multimorphic

#6 8 years ago

I like the fact the score is in the apron/drain area, so you can keep an eye on the flippers.

#7 8 years ago

It looks like the game is all screen with the only shots way up top. Just like AFM. Looks like it has promise, I'd like to try it in person.

#8 8 years ago

I was a little confused at first with the new interface. It was fun playing one handed though.

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from Baiter:

It looks like the game is all screen with the only shots way up top. Just like AFM. Looks like it has promise, I'd like to try it in person.

Feel the same way.

Definitely is improving though from the last video I saw. It's certainly one to watch.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/expo-lexi-video and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.