(Topic ID: 66538)

Expo in 2 Days. Stop By The Pincades/JJP Booth and Play Woz with the latest Code

By Jamaster10

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by jjsrt8
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

There will be three or four machines to play running the latest code.
    I will have playfields, flyers, and translights for sale. Perfect opportunity to get them signed by the JJP design team.

If you havent ordered a WOZ yet stop by. Just $1000.00 down reserves a game for you with the balance being paid before it ships.

Hobbit Le's are almost gone (less than 100), stop by and order @ the $8k price before they are sold out and prices increase later.
    Deposit is $4500.00 down @ this point in the orders.

I cant adjust the price, but if you order a game there will be a added bonus to your order.

I 'll have lots of pins for sale as well shopped and unshopped, some in my booth and some throughout the free play area.
    I posted a list in a earlier thread.

See ya soon
    Pincades
    JT

Post edited by Jamaster10 : edit

#2 10 years ago

They are going to charge more then 8k for the Hobbit? Wow I am glad I got in on the preorder and at that price it had better have way more features in it then WOZ. Just saying they are approaching ZOMBIELAND price and their will be a lot mor in that game then what any other on the market has to offer.

#3 10 years ago
    Quoted from Jamaster10:

Hobbit Le's are almost gone (less than 100), stop by and order @ the $8k price before they are sold out and prices increase later.

I ment increase, when people buy them and resell them for more, which is what is happening with Woz now.

Well you our correct put Woz next to the competitors machine. Need i say anymore!

#4 10 years ago

Which days will you be there?

#5 10 years ago

Yes I get that but just hoping that with the significant price hike on Hobbit; it has more in it then WOZ does. I like WOZ, but I am expecting to love HOBBIT and hopefully for it to be a lot faster and more flow type of game. That is what the masses out there want. Plus they already developed the system for WOZ; so Hobbit should get much more time on the deign and rules aspect. I really hope they do away with the quad split screen too; it is just too much form a players perspective and all the new stuff that they have in WOZ with the full screen is excellent.

#6 10 years ago

Are these games on free play?

#7 10 years ago

NIB machines are being priced out of the hobby to most unless you don't have kids on the payroll. I'll go to shows and play them there and aon location (where available) . For $8-10k I'll buy used cars.

#8 10 years ago

I agree on the NIB machines increasing, as there was a LE WOZ sell for $8,800.00 om Ebay.

#9 10 years ago

Visit Jesse at Expo and play WOZ !

I am a fellow JJP distributor and friendly competitor of Jesse's but my first experience with him was buying a game from him. His service was excellent, the game was exactly as described, and he took great care in the shipping process. A+ all around. Buy with confidence !

Just look for him at the show - I'm going to try to get him to wear a PinballSTAR tshirt ! lol

Joe Newhart
    PinballSTAR Amusements

#10 10 years ago

dont forget to stop by and play in the WOZ charity tournament between 12-4:30 on friday
    see some of you later today
    Pincades
    JT

#11 10 years ago
    Quoted from Jamaster10:

dont forget to stop by and play in the WOZ charity tournament between 12-4:30 on fridaysee some of you later todayPincadesJT

You may want to consider moving the charity tournament to Huntley, Illinois. The charity will likely make more there during those hours. I know I would play at least one game.

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from Jamaster10:

dont forget to stop by and play in the WOZ charity tournament between 12-4:30 on friday
    see some of you later today
    Pincades
    JT

Yeah everyone's going to be at pinball life

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/expo-in-2-days-stop-by-the-pincadesjjp-booth-and-play-woz-with-the-latest-code and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.