(Topic ID: 106674)

Expo Good and Bad review.

By CaptainNeo

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CAM00373.jpg
    Starbucks.PNG
    20141019_110500.jpg
    20141016_173020.jpg
    20141016_172951.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider packie1.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#46 9 years ago
    Quoted from cfh:

I am rather upset about the seminars too. the double and triple booking of seminars is dis-respectful to those doing the seminars. It requires people to make a choice, limiting attendance to all the seminars at that time. I for one put a lot of effort into the seminars i participate, and it was just an insult to be triple booked. And then the moderator didn't even give me the time to actually present what i prepared (and spent DAYS working on), to add insult to misery. *sigh*

I agree about the seminars as that is why I attend every year. I wish there was at least a one or two paragraphs on what the seminars are going to be about. Since i had to decide on which seminar to attend, i would have liked not to waste time and disrupt a speaker by getting up and leaving when I find out the seminar is not what i thought it was. I always think that walking out is rude to the speaker and the audience, but i spent 50 dollars to attend and see what I wanted. i am sorry to any speakers I threw off track by leaving in the middle of their talk.
    As for the rest of the show, the games were terrific! I got to play everything at least once, and i didn't feel rushed. Great show. Minor tweaks and it will be even better.

On a side note, It was cool to meet my idol Clay. Us folks in Kewanee are truly not worthy! Thanks for talking with me.
    Mike

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider packie1.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/expo-good-and-bad-review?tu=packie1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.