7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 54 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Pugsley
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 19 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

julian.jpg
    Wheeling-20121021-00157.jpg
    Wheeling-20121020-00152.jpg
    Wheeling-20121020-00146.jpg
    Wheeling-20121020-00147.jpg
    Wheeling-20121020-00148.jpg
    Wheeling-20121020-00151.jpg
    Wheeling-20121020-00150.jpg
    Wheeling-20121020-00149.jpg
    Wheeling-20121019-00135.jpg
    Wheeling-20121020-00142.jpg
    Wheeling-20121020-00143.jpg
    Wheeling-20121020-00144.jpg
    Wheeling-20121019-00137.jpg
    Wheeling-20121019-00136.jpg
    IMG-20121019-00130.jpg

There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 7 years ago

Who All's Here!?! Check in.

I just got here about an 2 hours ago. Seen a few People I know including LTG. If you see me Say Hi! I'm 6'3 140(Thin) 30 Years old Wear blue button down Shirt and Blue Jeans.

Did someone say something about Pinside Stickers here?

#2 7 years ago

i was there last night but had to leave this morning , hope to stay the whole time next year

#3 7 years ago

Everyone Else must be busy playing pinballs.. Great turn out down there

#4 7 years ago

I have been here since Thursday morning. Brought my NGG and Whirlwind. So far they have been running well. I'm curious as to just how many plays they will rack up at this event. Every time I walk by somebody is always on them.

#5 7 years ago

Post pics! I wish I was there.

#6 7 years ago

I will post a few.. I brought my good camera but forgot my SD card reader, so its Camera phone only until I get home.

Wheeling-20121019-00134.jpg Wheeling-20121019-00133.jpg Wheeling-20121019-00132.jpg

#7 7 years ago

One Of Me incase anyone checks in on pinside, Grab me if you see me! I want to put names with Faces.

IMG-20121019-00130.jpg

#8 7 years ago

Where were we supposed to go to get them stickers at again?

#9 7 years ago

I just got back. It was fun but I am all 'balled out.

#10 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pugsley:

I have been here since Thursday morning. Brought my NGG and Whirlwind. So far they have been running well. I'm curious as to just how many plays they will rack up at this event. Every time I walk by somebody is always on them.

Nice games! Thanks for bringing them. I played one game on NGG last night and got the grand champ score

#11 7 years ago

I just got a ball unstuck and decided to play a game an set a new grand champ. Now im tired and need to go to sleep so I can be up at a decent time for tomorrow.

#12 7 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

One Of Me incase anyone checks in on pinside, Grab me if you see me! I want to put names with Faces.

Dude, you're a youngster! Sorry, couldn't resist. I live 10 minutes from expo but am on assignment in Hong Kong for another month. sorry I missed you and having expo withdrawal.

#13 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pugsley:

Loved playing them both and THANKS for bringing them. VERY nice games and both played great. Nicest play WW I have seen in a LONG while. again... THANKS!!!!

#14 7 years ago

Pugsly, I played a few games on your WW and your NGG, both very nice games, thanks very much for bringing them. NGG was a bit bright for me, but I seem to be "LED sensitive" I guess. Both games played great though, looked to have constant traffic.

#15 7 years ago
    Quoted from Shadow:

Dude, you're a youngster! Sorry, couldn't resist. I live 10 minutes from expo but am on assignment in Hong Kong for another month. sorry I missed you and having expo withdrawal.

Ha I'm not quite as young as I look I'm 30 but look 22. You are missing a great show but I'm sure Hong Kong is fun!

#16 7 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

Who All's Here!?! Check in.
    I just got here about an 2 hours ago. Seen a few People I know including LTG. If you see me Say Hi! I'm 6'3 140(Thin) 30 Years old Wear blue button down Shirt and Blue Jeans.
    Did someone say something about Pinside Stickers here?

I'm here. Wearing a Blainbrook Bowl white pinball shirt today.

#17 7 years ago
    Quoted from LesManley:

I'm here. Wearing a Blainbrook Bowl white pinball shirt today.

Cool I'm wearing brown polo today

#18 7 years ago

get pics of predator and the P3 thing!!

#19 7 years ago

get pics of Predator and the P3 thing!!

As you wish. Here is predator, I will take more of it later. I didn't get to play it yet. I did just play WOZ thought.

Wheeling-20121019-00136.jpg

#20 7 years ago

Sorry missed you yesterday Gexchange.

Pugsley really sorry I missed meeting you. Would have been cool to touch base and talk nucore. I played your WW and it played really nice. Just missed putting a high score on it. My first ball I had 15M then just crapped out. Played the WW right behind yours and did get a high score. No offense to Jason (owner of other WW directly behind yours) but yours played tighter and looked a bit better. I'm not a great pin player but I was in a zone on WW for some reason yesterday. Made me want to buy one but not at price for the one for sale. Nice game, great seller, just high price for my taste.

#21 7 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

As you wish. Here is Predator, I will take more of it later. I didn't get to play it yet. I did just play WOZ thought.

Talk to the artist of Predator if he is still there. Very cool idea for the playfield artwork.

#22 7 years ago

A few more

Wheeling-20121019-00137.jpg Wheeling-20121020-00144.jpg Wheeling-20121020-00143.jpg Wheeling-20121020-00142.jpg Wheeling-20121019-00135.jpg

#23 7 years ago
    Quoted from badbilly27:

Talk to the artist of Predator if he is still there. Very cool idea for the playfield artwork.

Will do.. PS I have an expense account I need to use up! so grab me if you see me and I would like to buy you a drink.

#25 7 years ago

The predator artist is a great guy. He spoke to my 12 y/o son for a half hour about art and tools, even dug out his portfolio for him. He gave me the full rundown on its playfield. Nice to see artwork again instead of photoshop.

#26 7 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

I'm here and loving it !
    LTG

I owe you a few drinks for helping make the show happen! I will find you.. What do you drink?

#27 7 years ago

Also I have 5 Shaker Motors Left that I brought out with me $169 Each if any of you guys want one, No Tax! More pictures uploading now.

#28 7 years ago

Am I wrong but does Predator layout look like Dracula? Thats not a bad thing.

Any good video? How many pins there?

#29 7 years ago

Photos

Wheeling-20121020-00149.jpg Wheeling-20121020-00150.jpg Wheeling-20121020-00151.jpg

#30 7 years ago

How does it play? Looks fast.

#31 7 years ago

More

Wheeling-20121020-00148.jpg Wheeling-20121020-00147.jpg Wheeling-20121020-00146.jpg Wheeling-20121020-00152.jpg

#32 7 years ago

I would guess 150-200 pins, I can try and shoot a video from my phone. I have not played it yet.. Anyone else have some requests?

#33 7 years ago

Damn, wish i was there. That looks like the place to be for sure.

#34 7 years ago
    Quoted from Av8:

Am I wrong but does Predator layout look like Dracula? Thats not a bad thing.
    Any good video? How many pins there?

your wish is my command!

#35 7 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

I owe you a few drinks for helping make the show happen! I will find you.. What do you drink?

Right now a latte would be nice.

LTG

#36 7 years ago

I'm in the stern siminar I will text you my number send me a text I will find you after!

#37 7 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

I'm in the stern siminar I will text you my number send me a text I will find you after!

I'll be in Rob Anthony's parts and repair room nearby shortly.

LTG

#38 7 years ago

Ha, I am here but slept the afternoon away. An emergency situation at home kept me up all night Funny how one thing can ruin the whole weekend.

I barely made it back into the vendor hall in time to shut my booth down, oops!

#39 7 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

Cool I'm wearing brown polo today

Is anyone creeped out that dudes are telling one another what they are wearing

Just Kidding, but really...

#40 7 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

Huge thank you ! You are awesome !

LTG

#41 7 years ago

Bud started to stick up in my NGG but I was able to fix it right before the hall closed at 5. Now it back up and running again for the remainder of the expo.

#42 7 years ago

Just got back - all pinned out. This was our first show - had a great time! My son had the following people sign his lanyard...

Jersey Jack
    Gary Stern
    JPop
    Gomez
    Ritchie Brothers
    Mike Gottlieb
    Yossi

....and he got a picture taken with his idol!

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/579248_10151295457695362_840127231_n.jpg

Truly had a blast. Only compliant (and this is minor), is that a LOT of games were turned off...and by Saturday at noon - only a handfull were left. Wish the owners would see that the games are up and running as much as possible. I"ll probably bring one next year.

#43 7 years ago

One more Picture.. So I had a early flight out of Midway so I left the hotel at 6:30 am.. When I leave my room I hear someone snoring loud.. I think wow I can hear someone in there room Snoring. Then I exit my room and find some one Laying in the hall out side room 832 PASSED out! I rolled past him with two suit cases and he didnt even stir... Someone had a bit to much Pinball last night!

Anyone here?

Wheeling-20121021-00157.jpg

#44 7 years ago

OMG that is a classic Gex!!

Ok just like we try to pick out pins in the movies. Who can guess the pinhead?

#45 7 years ago

OK, I confess. It was me. I pounded a few too many Jagers and never quite made it to my room.

#46 7 years ago

Saturday was a little disappointing. The free play floor was pretty baron and a lot of machines were turned off. I havent been to the expo in 2 years because of work, but this time around I had to wait behind some one for almost every machine I wanted to play which was not the case 2 years ago. I guess this hobby is growing.

I thought the exhibit hall was WAY cooler then it was 2 years ago though. Actual machines you could play, machines in development, very cool stuff. Stern went all out too...dunno if thats the case the last 2 years.

Still had a good time.

#47 7 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

Just got back - all pinned out. This was our first show - had a great time! My son had the following people sign his lanyard...
    Jersey Jack
    Gary Stern
    JPop
    Gomez
    Ritchie Brothers
    Mike Gottlieb
    Yossi
    ....and he got a picture taken with his idol!
    http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/579248_10151295457695362_840127231_n.jpg
    Truly had a blast. Only compliant (and this is minor), is that a LOT of games were turned off...and by Saturday at noon - only a handfull were left. Wish the owners would see that the games are up and running as much as possible. I"ll probably bring one next year.

Were you guys on the Joust machine for what seemed like forever? I think you were the guy and kid I was waiting on to play?

#48 7 years ago

Sounds like a really fun show, I have to make it next year. Did JPOP have a booth or anything ?

#49 7 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

OK, I confess. It was me. I pounded a few too many Jagers and never quite made it to my room.

Was it really you? if so you were in the room next to me... Well I guess the door way for the room next to me =)

#50 7 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

Was it really you?

No. Seeing as how I live 10 minutes from the hotel, it wouldn't make a lot of sense for me to stay there.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 149.00
    $ 26.95
    Playfield - Protection
    ULEKstore
    $ 74.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    Hardware
    CPR Playfields
    $ 249.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 19.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 128.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 369.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 269.00
    Displays
    Boston Pinball Company
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 6,995.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    $ 89.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 36.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 78.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 248.85
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside