5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Timerider
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20181021_203854 (resized).jpg
    #1 5 years ago

Well for those that keep track, what were you audits for Expo this year. I had my Whirlwind in the freeplay area the whole show. It went down at some point but got it back up again with in a few hours I think. I don't know when it went down but somebody left a note on it and it turned out a wire broke off the coil. 10 minuets later it was all fixed and went the rest of the show with out issues. Funny as last year the right flipper did the same thing.

603 Plays
    49 second average ball time
    1,507 minuets of play
    1,850 balls played

#2 5 years ago

so the game room opens at 6 p.m. thrusday. 24 hour game room both Friday and Saturday. ends at midnight sat. nice amount of plays in 54 hours straight. my rob zombie had 611. broken right sling rubber about 3 a.m. Saturday morning.

20181021_203854 (resized).jpg20181021_203854 (resized).jpg

#3 5 years ago

Hey Pugsley
    Sweet WW! Got a few plays in. Thanks for bringing it.
    Wally

#4 5 years ago

Evel Knievel (SS) = 589 total plays
    Night Rider (SS) = 340 total plays (was apparently 'down' Thurs night/Fri morn, for a simple flipped rubber on a slingshot)
    (both machines there Weds - Sunday)

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/expo-audits-2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.