Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Bay78
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

I will be doing the name badges and Lanyards again this year for Expo 2018. They will be passed out at the meet and greet party, and I will also meet you guys around the show if you need them, just call or text me.

Few things, After each show I always have a bunch people asked me to make for them that don't get picked up.. Please these take me about 10 min each to do so if you order one pick them up. Also you must have a Pinside user name to get a badge made, because we use a template made by Robin that pulls your info for your badge from your user name. Lastly I will print a bunch of blank badges if someone forgets to order one or you want one for a non Pinside user, wife... ect.

To get a Badge all you have to do is post in the thread. Please do not clog the thread up with other talk as I will be using it to get peoples desired badges.

Deadline is Tuesday 16th at Noon to get printed

See meet and Greet thread here https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/expo-2018-meet-and-greet

Thanks,
    JJ

#2 5 years ago

Count me in, arriving fri

#3 5 years ago

Will be in attendance, just need the name badge as I have a PinSide lanyard.

Todd.

#4 5 years ago

What a generous and fun offer. For clarity it says expo 2017 but if its for 2018 I and a guest from WI would love to join. Not sure how the badge request works as both links simply bring me back and forth. lol Thanks

Dave
    The Mod Couple

#5 5 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

What a generous and fun offer. For clarity it says expo 2017 but if its for 2018 I and a guest from WI would love to join. Not sure how the badge request works as both links simply bring me back and forth. lol Thanks
    Dave
    The Mod Couple

Two different threads, just post the usernames you want badges for in this thread and I will make them. Good catch on the 2017, I really shouldn’t let my dog do my proof reading!

#6 5 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

... I really shouldn’t let my dog do my proof reading!

Well, at least 8Ball's spelling and grammar is good.

As always, you're welcome to host the badges at my booth.

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service
    borygard at gmail dot com

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

Two different threads, just post the usernames you want badges for in this thread and I will make them. Good catch on the 2017, I really shouldn’t let my dog do my proof reading!

Sounds great look forward to meeting some new faces. Hope this is the year I learn how to actually play pinball...

Lawnboy
    Yelobird (TheModCouple)

#8 5 years ago

Sounds great! Thanks for doing this and yes I’ll be there!

#9 5 years ago

Bump week and half away

#10 5 years ago

Badges for PinBackpacker and knockerlover please. Thanks.

#11 5 years ago

Thanks. Badge for 6Point5Degdees.

#12 5 years ago

Correction: badge for 6Point5Degrees

#13 5 years ago

Go Badges listed up to here. Keep them coming

JJ

#14 5 years ago

Weaselfest is GO! Still have my lanyard from 4 years ago, but can't put my hands on my name tag. Assuming I don't get lost coming back from Huntley, I'd like to stop in and say Hi Dee Ho. Don't have much to offer as another hobbyist glomming onto this awesome event when I can, but I'm a really good listener.

#15 5 years ago

Thank you, JJ.

I would like to attend +1

James

#16 5 years ago

You already have a badge for me, but my youngest son wants one as well. He’ll be coming with me, any way to print a second one for him? Happy to make a donation to cover expenses.

#17 5 years ago

So I couldn’t make it last year because I had to leave early but I will be there for the entire show this year. Would love to see all you guys again please count me in for a lanyard

#18 5 years ago

Count me in!!!! Thanks JJ!!!

#19 5 years ago

I’ll take one. If I don’t make the meet and greet Ill be at the custom pinball both with my game. Can I also have it say “Pinball mayhem” people will also know me through my YouTube channel!!

#20 5 years ago

I would like one.
    Thanks for doing this again.

#21 5 years ago
    Quoted from Kwaheltrut:

I would like one.
    Thanks for doing this again.

I have one I made myself, but I forgot it before I left for the week. I'd take one of yours if you would. Thanks a bunch!

#23 5 years ago

I’m in..looking forward to it

#24 5 years ago

Slightly after deadline. Can I still get one?

#25 5 years ago

Missed deadline as well... would love one or even a blank one with a sharpie possibly?

#26 5 years ago

I missed the deadline. I was traveling. Can I still get one? I will be going to the meet and greet on Friday.
    Please let me know.
    Thanks
    Charles

#27 5 years ago

Yes I will be in the office printing these in an hour so still got an hour to request!

JJ

#28 5 years ago
    Quoted from Phat_Jay:

You already have a badge for me, but my youngest son wants one as well. He’ll be coming with me, any way to print a second one for him? Happy to make a donation to cover expenses.

No issue! will print two. No donations needed

JJ

#29 5 years ago

See you there!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/expo-2018-pinside-badges-and-lanyards- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.