Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 55 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Fortytwo
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tenor (2).gif

There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 5 years ago

Its that time of year again!

Friday, Oct 19th!! 6-8 Pm At Twin Peaks
    Twin Peaks is in the parking lot of the Westin.
    Rules of the meet and greet are simple. I buy the first round of drinks for anyone who attends! Hope to see you all there. Bring other if you want! Just post up on this thread so I can get an how many are coming. I have reserved the private room for this event.. They call it the man cave!

I am working on bringing a few pinball machines again this year to the party.

Pinside Badges can be picked up at the Meet and greet or I will post my # on the badge thread if you want to meet up later if you are unable to make it to meet and greet,

Go Here for requesting a name badge https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/expo-2018-pinside-badges-and-lanyards-#post-4616291

JJ

#2 5 years ago

Always a fun time. Thanks for doing this.

#3 5 years ago

In with 2 of us.

#4 5 years ago

Looking forward to it as always!

#5 5 years ago

What a generous and fun offer. For clarity it says expo 2017 but if its for 2018 I and a guest from WI would love to join. Not sure how the badge request works as both links simply bring me back and forth. lol Thanks

Dave
    The Mod Couple

#6 5 years ago

This guy is such a nice and generous person that enjoys getting us pinheads together for a social meet & greet at these kinds of events. My wife & I have attended three of these before and it is always great to meet some of the people behind their avatars. There are some really great people that share this pinball interest/obsession.

Thanks for doing this again JJ! My wife and I will be there … again.

#8 5 years ago

we can just show up like at MGC? please put me down for 1. also should i just bring my lanyard from MGC? so you don't have to make another one.

#9 5 years ago

JJ - thanks as always for doing this! knockerlover and I will be there.

#10 5 years ago

I’ll come +1, I’ll pick up my badge there, thx!!

#11 5 years ago

1 Week out bump!!! EXPO IS COMING!

#12 5 years ago

I won’t be able to attend the meet and greet on Friday but will be there Saturday and would like to drop by and say hey. Will you have set up somewhere or are you going to be roaming?

#14 5 years ago

I'm planning on attending, thank you for organizing.

Bruce

#15 5 years ago
    Quoted from Chisox:

I won’t be able to attend the meet and greet on Friday but will be there Saturday and would like to drop by and say hey. Will you have set up somewhere or are you going to be roaming?

Roaming but can always meet up with you. just text me 303-931-3685 and we can meet up! Rob anthony's lock win lit service room is always good chance of finding me to.. Petting his dog Antar!

#16 5 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

... Petting his dog Antar!

Aren't you cut off? I seem to remember prevledges being suspended for some reason.

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service
    borygard at gmail dot com

#17 5 years ago
    Quoted from Borygard:

Aren't you cut off? I seem to remember prevledges being suspended for some reason.
    --
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics

Did JJ take a dump in your booth and blame it on Taro?

#18 5 years ago

I’m in with Justin & Jim. See ya in a few days!

#19 5 years ago

I'm in with 2 other friends.

#20 5 years ago
    Quoted from Borygard:

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics

O hell no! Antar loves me! I just have to wear a shock collar to be sure I don’t steal him. You might consider getting one of those merchandise theft alarms at the doors and putting a sensor on him! I’m not the only one plotting his puppy napping

JJ

#21 5 years ago

JJ,

missus and I are in as usual.....and no, no free Corvette for you, even though you always ask...

Later,
    EV

#22 5 years ago

I should be there with a friend.

#23 5 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

O hell no! Antar loves me! I just have to wear a shock collar to be sure I don’t steal him. You might consider getting one of those merchandise theft alarms at the doors and putting a sensor on him! I’m not the only one plotting his puppy napping
    JJ

I’ll be keeping an eye on you during our Halloween party...

#24 5 years ago

Me and my comrades will be in attendance JJ. As always, thank you.

#25 5 years ago

I’m going to try and remember to make it again (on time this time)

last year I think I remembered about an hour late and the party was already breaking up

#26 5 years ago

First drinks on me jm er,...uhh...
    First drink at PL party what I meant. Yeah, that's it.

#27 5 years ago

I'll be there.....hooray....away from work for a couple days!!!

#28 5 years ago

tenor (2).giftenor (2).gif
    Stoked to meet new pals and hang with old ones!
    Almost there ladies!

#29 5 years ago

JM I'll DEF be buyin you a couple. But I'm gonna need an on-site Pinball Browser tutorial while the drinks are comin.
    Thanks again for yer help.

#30 5 years ago
    Quoted from EchoVictor:

JJ,
    missus and I are in as usual.....and no, no free Corvette for you, even though you always ask...
    Later,
    EV

Awe common! Just “borrow” one. If you do I will let you pet Rob’s new puppy!

JJ

#31 5 years ago

I'll be there +1. Thank you!

#32 5 years ago

I’m going to try and make it. I also have a booth to work but what the hell I can sneak out for a beer? Badges where do I sign up? Can I get it to also say “Pinball mayhem”

#33 5 years ago

IS THE MEAT AND GREET CTCHUN ON FIRE?

#35 5 years ago

Adding one more +1.

#36 5 years ago

I would like to attend.

Thanks for the invitation.

#37 5 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

JM I'll DEF be buyin you a couple. But I'm gonna need an on-site Pinball Browser tutorial while the drinks are comin.
    Thanks again for yer help.

not a problem. bring a laptop with pinball browser, audicity, the game .bin file and your new songs. I'll walk you through it

#38 5 years ago

I’m in....should be 6 of us total...whoop

#39 5 years ago

@gexchange

Am I allowed, or did I piss you off last night sending you pics of Antar? He even stayed the night here

#40 5 years ago

Sign me up and a buddy!

#41 5 years ago

I should be there by the first round. Thanks man!

#42 5 years ago

Planning on attending with 2 other pinsiders.

#44 5 years ago

Would love to attend my first JJ event. Count me in.

#45 5 years ago

I will be there, add one to count. Thanks. I have my past badges, so you do not have to make new one for me.

#46 5 years ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

@gexchange
    Am I allowed, or did I piss you off last night sending you pics of Antar? He even stayed the night here

Of course! Antar and Rob better come too! Mostly Antar

#47 5 years ago

I would love to join, along with my gf. Thanks for the invite!

#48 5 years ago

Sounds great, I will be able to make it. Was fun at MGC so will see ya'll there!

#50 5 years ago

Thanks, See you there!

There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/expo-2018-meet-and-greet/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.