8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by jellikit
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

15169.jpeg
    #1 8 years ago

So before heading out yesterday from Expo I had put a Hollywood Heat manual as well as some flyers (TBL and Lexy Lightspeed) in the holding area under one of those chairs just outside the ballroom hall used for the banquet last night. I asked friends to check when I realized, but all those chairs had already been procured (likely for the banquet). If anyone happens to come across this:

15169.jpeg15169.jpeg

Please let me know and we can figure out a way to get it to me. Thanks for looking and as always, it was great to see everyone!

Brad

#2 8 years ago

Sir I'm going back to expo to pick up my game. Where do u want me to look?

#3 8 years ago
    Quoted from cavalier88z24:

Sir I'm going back to expo to pick up my game. Where do u want me to look?

Thanks for the offer, it is appreciated. The area where the chair was (at least around 6PM last night) was at the end of the tournament hall (right-hand side if you were looking from the front of the hotel). It was all the way down there just before the final 90 degree left-hand turn. I have no idea where that chair might be now or if anything would still be under it. There was a metal holding plate underneath the seat (for notebooks or such), so those chairs are probably for seminars and such. Thanks again.

Brad

#4 8 years ago

My Brooks and Dunn playfield Mike was supposed to bring me. I was trying to help him save shipping and any potential damage from shipping. I saw he sold a few on Ebay and wanted one to frame. I wired the money a month ago. It went to some others around 4pm Saturday who might reproduce it. I do believe Mike will mail me one, I hope.

#5 8 years ago

I will go check for u sir

#6 8 years ago

Nothing found. Even check up front with registration

#7 8 years ago
    Quoted from cavalier88z24:

Nothing found. Even check up front with registration

Thanks, it is absolutely appreciated. I actually picked up the manual for a friend, so I feel even worse than if it was just for me!

Brad

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/expo-2015-lost-and-found and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.