New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 106303)

Expo 2014

By Skypilot

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 353 posts
  • 147 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Skypilot
  • Topic is favorited by 23 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 204 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Jpop.png
    20141019_135035.jpg
    20141019_133405.jpg
    20141019_132311.jpg
    20141019_124343.jpg
    20141019_121610.jpg
    20141019_121335.jpg
    20141018_155357.jpg
    20141018_211615.jpg
    20141018_153306.jpg
    20141017_234455.jpg
    20141017_234521.jpg
    20141017_234501.jpg
    20141017_175432.jpg
    20141017_151417.jpg
    20141017_123939.jpg

There are 353 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 8.
    #301 6 years ago

Here was the best part of the show

image-766.jpg

#302 6 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Wait what? where did they have bad mother fucker wallets?

They didn't. I whipped out mine to pay for something and boom. Magic.

Quoted from Aurich:

lol I didn't notice how Jeff Bridges' face on the big translite is the same scale as our heads, looks like The Dude is standing right behind us.
    Great to finally meet you, and on an epic night no less!
    That pic of me playing TBL is so empty because it was like 4am, and everyone else had left.

The Dude definitely abides. Great times with great people!

#303 6 years ago

Where the hell did you get it? I want one. THat's a bad mother XXXXXX.

Anyone else cut their nipple in the shower from the damn show band?

#304 6 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

No, but i do wonder if someone that made it to the end of the VIP lebowski party tried giving themselves a colonoscopy with the shower wand.

#305 6 years ago

Ive been to expo every year for at least the last 10 years. This was by far the best one in my opinion. Of course there could be some changes, but one I can think of was more signage or maps. I know that alot of people were surprised when they found out that there was a whole separte room of games down in the Birch room. Korn(who did a ton of work and sadly i havent seen anyone publicly thank him, so I am right now) and I had to go find Mike to ask if we can take over the Birch room after the Pinside meet and greet because we were out or room in the freeplay hall. That was awesome that there was many machine in overflow. There were so many good quality games there, and for the most part, the owners where trying to maintain them.

My friend Chuck from CPPinball brought the Addams family, Medieval Madness and Monsterbash that were put in the over flow room. Had a few small issues, mainly with TAF, but we made a point to try to go check on them every 30-60 minutes. And the machine was fixed soon as we knew anything was wrong. The monsterbas literally was on from thursday around 4pm till 7 this morning, over 60 hours and it was played almost non-stop (not sure how much play in the middle of the night, but the daytime it alwasy had a line. It was cool of him to bring 3 top A-list titles.

Andrew Barney did a great job with what he was tasked and had to juggle.

Others like Phoebe, Brian Bannon, The louisville arcade all worked very hard to bring multiple great games, i think between those 3 alone they had around 60 quality games. (I say Phoebe cause she is kind of the spokesperson for the cicny group, but it is really a great GROUP of people from the cincy area that pool their machines together for the shows)

Im sure Mike will check a few expo post, but my biggest suggestion to him would be again, about the hours. I know that the banquet is something they really like to do, but so many people miss out on things because of it. Im not one that has answers for everything, but I think that it is pointess to have the vendor hall open all night. My suggestion would be have the banquet on sunday, when most people are packing up, or packed up. If they want to enjoy the banquet, they will stay for it. But by having it saturday, it really does ruin alot of things. The vendor hall should really be open all day saturday, and then have it close around 12 or 1 am or so. So many people can only make the show for saturday and sunday, so let saturday be the shopping/seminar day, and sunday by the banquet day. Some people cant make it in untill midday saturday, and then they have to wait will the middle of the night to go to the vendors. Plus if you were one of the few that actually waited till the vendor hall opned, which was 45 minutes passt the time it was supposed to, they really didnt get to see much. Over 50% of the vendors had the sheets over the booth, games like TBL were pulled for thier awesome VIP party.

BUt also want to say thanks to Mike for listening to the people and changing the hours for the freeplay hall. I think that it worked great having it open so much, and with the change in the pinbrawl, it opened up the freeplay hall more hours for the people that spent money to come play games.

ps. one more complaint, didnt affect me this year but i know several were very dissapointed. but i see no reason that young children, say 12 and under, have to pay the full price for admission, I dont take my kids with me for my expo trips, but i know id like to one day, but im not going to spend $25.00 (x4 for me) a day to do it, but i would pay 10.00.

#306 6 years ago

Thx for the picts! I had an epic time this year, I enjoyed meeting over 100 pinsiders!

JJ

#307 6 years ago

Thanks for all the pictures guess it's the next best thing if you can't be there.

#308 6 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

http://www.bmfwallets.com/

#309 6 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

Thx for the picts! I had an epic time this year, I enjoyed meeting over 100 pinsiders!
    JJ

How many Pinsiders did you not enjoy meeting?

#310 6 years ago

Not sure what the age cutoff actually is, but my daughter is 10 and they didn't charge us. Just asked her age and gave her a ticket.

#311 6 years ago

Back to the office. I took all those with my IPhone. Heres a few that I did not get a chance to put up earlier.

Iphone 2014 059.JPG

Iphone 2014 087.JPG

Iphone 2014 063.JPG
    #312 6 years ago

Kevin O Conner and a little Flash Gordon

Iphone 2014 034.JPG Iphone 2014 033.JPG Iphone 2014 031.JPG
    #313 6 years ago

I had a pic with JPOP but I accidentally deleted it. I wanted a pic with Gomez but I had to make a quick exit on the stern tour to get back to meet and greet. My only words with him were "excuse me where's the exit"

#314 6 years ago
    Quoted from TomGWI:

I have been going to expo for five years now and I have to say this was the best one I attended.
    There was a lot more excitement about game releases.
    The free play area was great. Great mix of games and most working (Thanks to all that brought games) unlike years past.
    ExpoBrawl was a lot of fun. Pingolf was fun. Didn't think we would get that many games in but it was well organized, goals were obtainable and went well.

+1 on everything you just said. It was an amazing Expo!

#315 6 years ago
    Quoted from vidgameseller:

ps. one more complaint, didnt affect me this year but i know several were very dissapointed. but i see no reason that young children, say 12 and under, have to pay the full price for admission, I dont take my kids with me for my expo trips, but i know id like to one day, but im not going to spend $25.00 (x4 for me) a day to do it, but i would pay 10.00.

I brought my daughter to expo and there was no admission charge for her. It is my understanding that children 10 & younger are free.

#316 6 years ago
    Quoted from vidgameseller:

The vendor hall should really be open all day saturday, and then have it close around 12 or 1 am or so. So many people can only make the show for saturday and sunday, so let saturday be the shopping/seminar day, and sunday by the banquet day.

I was one of the newbies blindsided by the vendor hall being closed on Saturday afternoon and I endorse this suggestion.

It was my fault for not looking at the schedule, but I could not even conceive that the main attraction would be closed in the middle of the day on Saturday.

Great show. It was my only disappointment.

#317 6 years ago
    Quoted from Lame33:

I was one of the newbies blindsided by the vendor hall being closed on Saturday afternoon and I endorse this suggestion.

It was my fault for not looking at the schedule, but I could not even conceive that the main attraction would be closed in the middle of the day on Saturday.

Great show. It was my only disappointment.

You would have been even more blindsided if the free play area was closed as well. This was the first year that it was open during the banquet. I agree that the vendor hall should be kept open. The main problem is that a lot of the exhibitors and Expo staff are at the banquet.

#318 6 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

You would have been even more blindsided if the free play area was closed as well. This was the first year that it was open during the banquet. I agree that the vendor hall should be kept open. The main problem is that a lot of the exhibitors and Expo staff are at the banquet.

Yep they just don't have the staff. Both Security and people to staff the booths.

#319 6 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

2nd year, free play was open last year. I got called out of the banquet last year for a problem with White Water.

#320 6 years ago
    Quoted from calvin12:

2nd year, free play was open last year. I got called out of the banquet last year for a problem with White Water.

Thanks for the correction. It was open more hours than last year, though, right?

#321 6 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

Thanks for the correction. It was open more hours than last year, though, right?

I'm not sure if the total hours were different or not.

#322 6 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

Yeah, it opened earlier on friday and was open after 6pm on wednesday night this year.

#323 6 years ago

I wanted to add. My one disappointment was when we moved my TAFG to the back room on Saturday I realized someone stole one of my coin doors that I had sitting around the corner from Mikes booth.

Someone also stole two of the small mats from PPS,s booth.

To whomever lifted these: YOU SUCK and your mother drives a dumptruck!

#324 6 years ago

Anyone look / excited at P3? This seems like always back burner on peoples minds but is also most innovative. Did they have much traffic at their exhibit?

#325 6 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Wait what? where did they have bad mother fucker wallets?

You can order one online. Had one a few years ago and the wife made me stop using it after we went to a nice restaurant and pulled that out.

BMF....is that a sign of things to come? Maybe a Pulp Fiction Pin coming in the future?

#326 6 years ago
    Quoted from sd_tom:

Anyone look / excited at P3? This seems like always back burner on peoples minds but is also most innovative. Did they have much traffic at their exhibit?

It was nothing like the kind of lines at TBL, but there always seemed to be people playing it. I didn't personally play it, but I stood there and watched others for quite a while. I was very impressed. There is no other machine that comes even close in terms of leveraging modern technology and taking pinball into a familiar, yet completely new direction. I was talking to one of the Multimorphic guys, and he made it seem like they are hurting for cash. It's a shame, because they've come up with an amazingly cool concept. For some reason, though, it's taking them forever to follow through with an actual final product. I definitely wish them the best of luck and hope they succeed. The hobby needs more people like them who think outside the box.

#327 6 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

It was nothing like the kind of lines at TBL, but there always seemed to be people playing it. I didn't personally play it, but I stood there and watched others for quite a while. I was very impressed. There is no other machine that comes even close in terms of leveraging modern technology and taking pinball into a familiar, yet completely new direction. I was talking to one of the Multimorphic guys, and he made it seem like they are hurting for cash. It's a shame, because they've come up with an amazingly cool concept. For some reason, though, it's taking them forever to follow through with an actual final product. I definitely wish them the best of luck and hope they succeed. The hobby needs more people like them who think outside the box.

Well, since they are selling PROCs for TBL, hopefully success there helps them out. just seems odd it's such a sleeper on pinside.

#328 6 years ago

Some quick thoughts on Expo:

Thanks to the organizers for making improvements based on requests from attendees. This year was probably the best Expo I've been too. Thanks to those who provided games for the free play areas! Brian Bannon, Phoebe and Larry (and the other Cincy folks), the Chicago Mafia folks, the guy (sorry, I don't know him) who brought all those EMs, Mark S for bringing his HEP Harlem Globetrotters, etc!

The vendor hall was amazing...more so than ever thanks to all of the new machines being made these days. This brings me to the area that seems most ripe for improvement: Open the vendor hall during the day Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, something like 10:00 a.m. until midnight. This should be the main focus of the entire event.....it's where all the new products are shown and can be played!

I think less seminars would be good. We don't need seminars to learn what's new in the hobby like we did many years ago. The internet takes care of that. Let us see the new innovations on the vendor hall floor.

Also, great job organizing the free play area this year. Now just make it open from Wednesday afternoon during set up through Saturday evening so there's always something to play. We come on a mini vacation to play pinball.

Perhaps the Pin Brawl Tournament could be in a side room so the main free play room is available to those not playing in the brawl (I did, and it was a lot of fun) on Fridays. Again, there should always be games to play at a pinball show.

Speaking of Pin Brawl, good job by the Ohio guys keeping it flowing and ON SCHEDULE!!!! That is very rare for tournament pinball. The main tournament should be more sensitive to timing imo.

All in all it was great fun and informative. It's a must-hit show if you're into pinball!

#329 6 years ago
    Quoted from Skins:

The king. Sorry for the dark pic. It's in the bar.

Thanks for taking this picture of the King in the bar Skins! I am the one at the bar in the red shirt - I just finished buying the King a shot of Tequila! He sat with the wife and I for 20 minutes talking about all kinds of things. This was my first time meeting him... what a great, down to earth person.

#330 6 years ago

So who won best machine this year?

#331 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pugsley:

So who won best machine this year?

I think the Harlem globetrotters done by HEP ?

#332 6 years ago
    Quoted from sd_tom:

Anyone look / excited at P3?

I managed to get a couple of games in. Pretty blown away, on a couple of levels.

1) SO much innovation, from the interactive screen to the "walls and scoops" mech, from the floating flippers and slings to that bad-anus 8-ball lock in the back left corner of Lexi Lightspeed. It's all pretty phenomenal. Not to mention, those subway-feeds are doing something crazy because the SECOND a ball descends below the playfield, another one rockets back up. So cool on so many counts!

2) Also blown away by the lack of discussion surrounding this new platform. I dunno if the AMOUNT of change is frightening to people, but it's the biggest game-changer the hobby has seen since the advent of the flipper.

Quoted from sd_tom:

Did they have much traffic at their exhibit?

Quoted from gweempose:

It was nothing like the kind of lines at TBL, but there always seemed to be people playing it.

I witnessed the same as gweempose in this regard.

Quoted from gweempose:

I definitely wish them the best of luck and hope they succeed. The hobby needs more people like them who think outside the box.

Amen!

#333 6 years ago

P3 is always impressive. This is the 3rd or 4th year I got to play P3. Lack of talk might be that it's not that new anymore and many other things were brand new.

I don't think lack of talk is not due to lack of innovation or awesomeness. I've always said, p3 is the next step forward for pinball. Only innovative pin out there.

#334 6 years ago

I did not find P3 to be much fun.

Played it last year and shot some asteroids. I did not play this year and did not hear much new marketing, but I think they have some new modes to play?

The booth looked to have more interest but the shooting through things rather into physical objects is still odd to me. Fun idea but still felt like a novelty. Are they actually going to produce and sell them? After a few years of what seems to be a very similar stage of product I don't have much interest unless it is going to market and there is the possibility to own and really dig into playing it.

JMHO

#335 6 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Played it last year and shot some asteroids. I did not play this year and did not hear much new marketing, but I think they have some new modes to play?
    The booth looked to have more interest but the shooting through things rather into physical objects is still odd to me. Fun idea but still felt like a novelty. Are they actually going to produce and sell them? After a few years of what seems to be a very similar stage of product I don't have much interest unless it is going to market and there is the possibility to own and really dig into playing it.
    JMHO

Lots of significant improvements this year versus last year

#336 6 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

JMHO

Hilton, it seems you're really not a fan of Multimorphic products! That's your choice... and fine, but *please* try to get the facts right and avoid making false statements that might confuse others and undermine all of the hard work the Multimorphic team is putting into our P-ROC and P3 products.

-- The asteroid game (ROCs) was running on the P3 two years ago. That was our concept machine. It was playable and enjoyed by many (enough to convince us to move forward with the concept).

-- Last year we brought a mechanical model, showing off some of the LL-GG playfield design. It unfortunately wasn't playable as we were transitioning from our concept machine to our fully re-engineered pinball framework.

-- This year we brought a fully playable P3 with fairly mature Lexy Lightspeed - Galaxy Girl software. The upper p/f and original game theme was designed by Dennis Nordman. The p/f has 2 ramps, 1 orbit, 3 pop bumpers, 17 standup targets, 7 scoops, 2 VUKs, 6 drop targets, and an 8 ball physical ball lock! In other words, it has more physical features than most new games... in addition to the dynamic and interactive lower p/f artwork.

Clearly the machine and game is not anything like previous years. The amount of effort going into this machine is off-the-charts, and our team is comprised of many passionate members of the pinball community, all of whom see the potential of the platform and want to be a part of moving the pinball industry forward.

Is it going to market? Absolutely! We've been discussing that for over a year now and have a nice list of pre-orderers who are taking advantage of our 2 game offer, the best per-game value in the industry. Lexy Lightspeed - Galaxy Girl is the first game, Cosmic Cart Racing is game #2, and we've started discussions with 3rd party designers to build out the P3 ecosystem and develop other games for the platform.

It looks like most of the post-Expo discussion about the P3 is happening in this thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/p3-expo-news

If you have any questions or want to sort out any confusion regarding the P3, please contact me. I'm always happy to discuss the machine, and I always respond to all emails, usually within an hour or two: gstellenberg@multimorphic.com

- Gerry
    http://www.multimorphic.com

#337 6 years ago

Throwing this up random...my wife grabbed this picture on Saturday evening...my favorite picture of Expo
    (not my child)

expo1.jpg expo2.JPG
    #338 6 years ago
    Quoted from lllvjr:

got snuck in to a private room early thursday morning to see Pinball Circus...three years ago i had all the play fields and lots of the custom parts that i sold to a private collector. it was nice to see he used those items to help this project along...before that they were collecting dust hidden away from the world till i got lucky finding them...
    IMG_0659.JPG 126 KB

Seeing this project in semi-functioning state was awesome.
    At some point, Greg Freres walked in and had found the body to the elephant so they could do a scan.
    Really looking forward to seeing this project come together.

#339 6 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

1600 for Big Guns? come on people.

I thought the same thing when I walked up to it earlier in the show.

late in the show, the price had been scratched out a few times. seems like the last price I saw was $1200. Assume the seller took it home, too.

Hadn't played one before, liked it. but wow that cannon really shoots the ball out hard, good thing it never misses the metal catcher.

#340 6 years ago

no need to be so defensive Gerry.

I used plenty of question marks in my above post as they were questions.

Sorry if I forgot that it was 2 years ago that I played it to shoot some asteroids. I watched others play a few games these year and I think the concept is cool and a unique thing that is definately different.

Watching others play was not enough to pull me in so that should be some valuable feedback.
    I think also having a non-playing game last year definately added to me thinking there has not been much progess since I played the asteroid game.

I have not seen hardly any promotion or marketing of the game and honestly it looked very similar to me when I saw it, so I watched for a little while and then kept walking on by.

I wish you luck with the platform and the concept is cool. I also like the idea of switching out new games but untill that is reality it does not do much for me.

What is your current ETA for production and arrival? If I were to pay up now when can I reasonably expect to see the 2 game package? Also, what are you payment requirements?

#341 6 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

What is your current ETA for production and arrival? If I were to pay up now when can I reasonably expect to see the 2 game package? Also, what are you payment requirements?

I'm curious as well

#342 6 years ago

FB_IMG_1413612081549.jpg20141015_205316.jpg20141015_212824.jpg20141015_213402.jpg20141015_213402.jpg20141015_214453.jpg

20141015_215337.jpg 20141015_220542.jpg 20141016_210853.jpg 20141016_211255.jpg 20141017_122005.jpg 20141017_123939.jpg 20141017_151417.jpg 20141017_175432.jpg 20141017_234455.jpg 20141017_234501.jpg 20141017_234521.jpg 20141018_153306.jpg 20141018_155357.jpg 20141018_211615.jpg 20141019_121335.jpg 20141019_121610.jpg 20141019_124343.jpg 20141019_132311.jpg 20141019_133405.jpg 20141019_135035.jpg
    #343 6 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Also, what are you payment requirements?

I was checking this out this morning...from their website

Price: $9,995 : 1 Machine, 2 Games

Payment schedule:

Payment Due Amount Due

Deposit $500
    Oct. 1, 2014 $2000
    Jan 1, 2015 $2000
    April 1, 2015 $2500
    Prior to shipment $2995

You can find it here on their website: http://www.multimorphic.com/index.php/p3-pinball-platform/pre-orders

#344 6 years ago
    Quoted from Asylum:

Thanks for taking this picture of the King in the bar Skins! I am the one at the bar in the red shirt - I just finished buying the King a shot of Tequila! He sat with the wife and I for 20 minutes talking about all kinds of things. This was my first time meeting him... what a great, down to earth person.

That's awesome man.

#345 6 years ago

Really nice pictures, thanks for posting them!

#346 6 years ago
    Quoted from burningman:

Throwing this up random...my wife grabbed this picture on Saturday evening...my favorite picture of Expo
    (not my child)

expo1.jpg 161 KB

expo2.JPG 23 KB

That's my 9 year old Grandson! The left flipper was busted by then, but he still thought it was a cool game. His second Expo, we were there from 11am until 9:30pm. He was asleep before we left the parking lot! He also liked TWD,TMNT, Flipper Football & Joust (heck he loves it all!!).

Yup, awesome shirt that sums it up well. I'm glad they had a good selection of kid's t-shirts this year.

#347 6 years ago
    Quoted from ViolinSteve:

FB_IMG_1413612081549.jpg 124 KB

20141015_205316.jpg 150 KB

20141015_212824.jpg 211 KB

20141015_214453.jpg 185 KB

20141015_215337.jpg 255 KB

20141015_213402.jpg 190 KB

20141015_220542.jpg 215 KB

20141016_210853.jpg 178 KB

20141016_211255.jpg 183 KB

20141017_122005.jpg 195 KB

20141017_123939.jpg 154 KB

20141017_151417.jpg 138 KB

20141017_175432.jpg 149 KB

20141017_234501.jpg 180 KB

20141017_234521.jpg 195 KB

Steve
    Nice pictures!

20141017_234455.jpg 211 KB

20141018_153306.jpg 222 KB

20141018_211615.jpg 77 KB

20141018_155357.jpg 263 KB

20141019_121335.jpg 166 KB

20141019_121610.jpg 201 KB

20141019_124343.jpg 166 KB

20141019_132311.jpg 211 KB

20141019_133405.jpg 153 KB

20141019_135035.jpg 247 KB

Hi Steve,
    Nice pictures, thanks for posting them!
    It was a blast to meet ya!
    Happy flipping

#348 6 years ago
    Quoted from tullster:

That's my 9 year old Grandson! The left flipper was busted by then, but he still thought it was a cool game. His second Expo, we were there from 11am until 9:30pm. He was asleep before we left the parking lot! He also liked TWD,TMNT, Flipper Football & Joust (heck he loves it all!!).
    Yup, awesome shirt that sums it up well. I'm glad they had a good selection of kid's t-shirts this year.

If you like, send me a pm with your e-mail address and we can send you over the hi-res pics....

#349 6 years ago

Isn't the backside of the cabinet on the Jpop games considerably higher than standard?

I wonder what sorts of layered ball tracks and ball toys he is planing on putting in there.

Jpop.png
    #350 6 years ago

Yes it is. We're being told its mainly (though I'm sure JPop has something else in mind too) to facilitate the LCD screen ala CV.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 7,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Creo Pinball
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    $ 65.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    G-Money Mods
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 199.99
    Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
    FlyLand Designs
    $ 1,000.00
    $ 25.00
    Apparel - Unisex
    Project Pinball Charity
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 19.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 259.99
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 21.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    $ 29.25
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    The MOD Couple
    $ 26.95
    $ 4.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Medisinyl Mods
    $ 96.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 7,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 44.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 75.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    DBC Pinball
    $ 59.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Sales
    $ 4.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    $ 5,899.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 38.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 36.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 150.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    DevilsMuse Arcade
    $ 44.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinBoss Mods
    There are 353 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 8.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside