(Topic ID: 253908)

Expo '19 Thank Yous

By Borygard

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

I can not thank enough, the people that helped with my booth, and the servicing of Expo games this year.

I truly can not put into words the amount of gratitude I have for all these folks, and more, that put effort into keeping things running at the show the entire week.

Hopefully most people did not notice the amount of work and effort that went into things this year. A huge number of man (and woman) hours went into keeping things playable.

These people are all super heros in my book!

Dale Brown
    Eric Priepke
    Liz Priepke
    Keith Jazinski
    Andrew Barney
    Vince Giovannone
    Angela Giovannone
    Mark Czarnowkski
    JJ Babich
    David Barber
    Chris Caldwell
    Joe Duider
    Nikki Duider
    Darren Sheldon
    Steve Tully
    Ross Simpson
    John Gimera
    David Abendroth
    Mark Gibson
    Mike Gasper
    Craig Comparato

I'm not sure what's in store for future shows, but hopefully this year things were mostly seamless to all show goers.

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service
    borygard at gmail dot com

#2 4 years ago

Thanks Rob! This was a good step forward process wise, and the least amount of dead expo games in a very long time. Hopefully we can take what we learned and make it even better/easier/more efficient next time.

#3 4 years ago

Does anybody have an idea who was taking a bunch of photos with a Canon camera and flash at the expo? It was a younger guy with tattoos and a baseball hat? Hoping it was sombody with the expo team or sombody that knows him. I'm asking because I had an issue with my memory card and lost all my photos of my 4 year old son playing games. I was able to recover the videos I took at least. Like to see if I could get some that this guy took.

The guy I mentioned took a bunch of photos of my son playing various games. My son was the little four year old kid running around with his aluminum stool.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/expo-19-thank-yous and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.