Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Borygard
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CEC0F6B7-74D6-445B-BB0F-29FA5C32FBD8 (resized).jpeg
    2017-08-20_10-58-49_925 (resized).jpg
    PinballClassicsTtn (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bryan_kelly.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 5 years ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

I will be opening up my brand new Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle in Rob's room. It will be set for $1 a game, with all proceeds going to the taro legacy fund to help get service dogs to those that need it. For some of you, this will be the first time you can hear all the callouts and music from this pin, because it will be the only playing machine in his room.
    I hope that we drive Rob nuts with the noise, because that means Taro's legacy fund is growing
    Come play!!

So cool you're doing this, Troy. I recently found out they have diabetic services dogs that can actually sense when a diabetic's sugar level is high or low. Gordon plans on getting one someday but he can't until he's 14.

#22 5 years ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

@bryan_kelly
    Thanks for the kind words asshole, As you know, Charlie and I were trying to decide where to donate the money between Taro's Legacy Fund and Team G for your grandson. But since your auctions did so well, that we decided to just go with Taro's. Im sure your fine with it, especially since there is now a connection with service dogs for diabetes. See you this week friend
    troy

Trust me, Troy, even if we hadn't done so well, I have no issue with the money going where it is. It's a fantastic cause and these dogs don't come cheap!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bryan_kelly.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/expo-18-rob-anthony-s-repair-room-taro-s-legacy-fund?tu=bryan_kelly and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.