(Topic ID: 236402)

Experience with Rottendog DE/Sega Flipper Boards?

By grantopia

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by TxJay
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mjw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 5 years ago

Used one of these boards in GNR for awhile. Transitor failed. Seem to recall the type transitor had to be tracked down. Once replaced worked fine. Don’t know if X Pin makes a flipper board but their power supply boards seem superior to the Rottendog. Still awesome that Rottendog makes these brand new replacement boards.

#5 5 years ago

Forgot I also had a transitor fail in my Getaway using a Rottendog. Still needs repaired . Definitely something up with transitor reliability on these boards. All my games are lightly used HUO.

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Ugh...not feeling great about this one. Any other good options out there? I have the PINLED boards in there now but also suspect one has an issue that's causing problems in my switch matrix when both flippers are pressed.

Not that I know of.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
Decals
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
Under cabinet

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mjw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/experience-with-rottendog-de-sega-flipper-boards?tu=mjw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.