Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by o-din
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

JP (resized).jpg
    download (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gatecrasher.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 4 years ago

It's one of the most sought-after EM pins of all-time.

#20 4 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Pinside says average price for this game is $800.

Good luck on finding one for $800 that isn't a total POS.

There's a reason that Amtex decided to base their iconic video simulations on Gottleib Royal Flush and Bally Eight Ball Deluxe.

For those of us on here who were around when these machines were new, they are probably the two most-iconic machines of the era. Without a doubt they are.

I wouldn't buy any machine with an overlay unless I was planning to replace it with a brand-new playfield. I'm also not a huge fan of the way Fabulous Fantasies paints their cabinets but I bet the guy has a few grand into it.

The bottom line is if anyone on here has a fairly unmolested Royal Flush in good shape I'll pay $2,000 all day long for it (more if it is really nice).

#22 4 years ago

SS Joker Poker is a decent machine go but if you were to place a Royal Flush EM in equal condition next to it I'd still probably pick the EM Royal Flush. It might be a little bit of a tough choice though.

Of course if you were to put it next to an EBD in equal condition it then becomes a no-brainer.

#25 4 years ago

In the 90's Amtex could have done any pin they wanted.

They chose one iconic EM and one iconic SS from the "Golden Age" of pinball.

A very tough decision but they made the same two choices I would have.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gatecrasher.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/expensive-royal-flush?tu=Gatecrasher and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.