Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 54 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by GravitaR
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silver_spinner.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 10 years ago

walk ins and a few no shows last year is different from this year. Last year people could sing up in advance but did not have to pay until day of event.
    This year, you had to pay NOW when you signed up.
    SO, it can be assumed fewer "no shows".
    I highly doubt any "walk ups" due to "no shows" will happen unless an emergency on a players behalf arises

#45 10 years ago

well, yeah. $150 goes to the prize fund and they donate the token drop to charity..
    the payouts reflect the money paid "in".
    they pay out a guarantee of 60K overall, how much does TPF pay out ?

Quoted from Frax:

Oof, wait.... Pinburgh is 175$ + tokens too? Man, I had no idea entry fee was that high..high five on my wife for making me stay for TPF this year, I guess. Clearly, I never looked at the costs the prior two years but that's kind of...
    Have fun ya'll. Maybe 2015 is my year, lol...going to have to save up all year to be able to afford it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silver_spinner.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/expanded-field-for-pinburgh?tu=silver_spinner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.