6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by CrazyLevi
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

maneater1.png
    maneater2.png
    journey_angled (resized).jpg
    missile command 4eds44f4 (resized).jpg
    edot (resized).jpg
    60b0bb753fa78618526b1c551d8bd5d60de936db (resized).jpg
    386d3f9c44e5dd3134fb633b581f076f6c6b3ab6 (resized).jpg

#1 6 years ago

This ad has been removed from the market place.

#2 6 years ago

My buddy sold a nice one last year for what I considered a crazy amount of $ for that particular game ($3K). Be prepared to pay up for this one.

#3 6 years ago

DIABLO I am pretty sure I remember playing one of these in the South Centre (Calgary) arcade...circa 1977! So there is hope that there may still may be one locally Good luck with your search.

#4 6 years ago

I remember playing this at the local bowling alley about '77 or '78, I haven't seen one ever since. Doubt there are very many of them left, good luck with tracking one down.

#5 6 years ago

I have run across more Death Race games than I would have imagined, they seemed to have stood the test of time better than others. Are you sure you don't want a Maneater as well? Good luck in acquiring any/all of those games, they are out there.

Brad

maneater1.pngmaneater1.png
    maneater2.pngmaneater2.png

#6 6 years ago
    Quoted from BudManPinFan:

I remember playing this at the local bowling alley about '77 or '78, I haven't seen one ever since. Doubt there are very many of them left, good luck with tracking one down.

Surely not for sale but the arcade on Fisherman's Wharf in San Fran has one. Fun game and silly thinkin about the controversy it caused compared to modern guts n gore games.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/exidy-death-race-arcade-game and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.