7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by way2wyrd
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

4814_2_(resized).jpeg
    4817_2_(resized).jpeg
    #1 7 years ago

I am going to be picking up an exhibit coed soon, and wondered if anyone knows a value of it. Game looks good, it doesnt play but i havent looked at it yet. Cab is dinged up a bit. This will be my first woodrail, so i dont really know values

4817_2_(resized).jpeg4817_2_(resized).jpeg

4814_2_(resized).jpeg4814_2_(resized).jpeg

#2 7 years ago

Tough one to value. Looks good condition in those pics.

But non working and flipperless takes the value down.

I am going to take a guess of $300 - 400.

Harder to find parts for Exhibit games as well.

#3 7 years ago

Thanks. I figured 300 range maybe 4 if i can get it working, but the flipperless made me wonder.

#4 7 years ago

That game looks very nice and might be a low played machine. The top arch doesn't look worn at all in the picture. How's the cabinet?

#5 7 years ago

I believe its dinged up. I wont pick it up for a week or 2, ill take pics once i get it. Its just a guy from work looking to get rid of it.

#6 7 years ago

The backglass has a good amount of mirror trim and is very attractive.

#7 7 years ago

Thats why i liked it. I had a swanee backbox with a great glass that i sold awhile ago, and i wanted another glass like that. I dont want to part it though, im going to try and fix it first

#8 7 years ago

Nice looking machine and great theme

--Jeff

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/exhibit-supply-coed-value and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.