9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Whysnow
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

The interview that I did with John Trudeau at the Southern Fried Gaming Expo last weekend...

#2 9 years ago

One of my fav pin designers, thank you!

#3 9 years ago

looking forward to watching this when I get home today. Thanks

#4 9 years ago

I want a Revenge of the Creature!

Thanks for the interview OP - John was very adept at taking the idea behind the question and flushing it out. The video is a little long, but worth the time to watch. It'll be interesting to see what John does next.

I did like his comment that a game has to be good pinball first and got a good example of it with Mustang - I really don't like the theme at all, but enjoy playing the game far more than I expected going in.

#5 9 years ago

Welcome
    Thanks
    Welcome

#6 9 years ago

I have to ask, were you a little buzzed during the interview?

#7 9 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I have to ask, were you a little buzzed during the interview?

I don't drink.

#8 9 years ago

Great interview. John Is such a gracious and positive voice for pinball. We couldn't have asked for a better guest for the first SFGE. Glad to hear more of his insight. Thanks for posting this.

#9 9 years ago

Nice interview, HP! You asked very interesting questions like what it takes to design a game and of how JT was influenced in his early designing years. I was very intrigued by his B&W Beatles idea and Creature sequel. I don't care how lame the Beatles seem, it would've been cool to see it done with JT's enthusiasm and creativity. Thanks again for sharing!

#10 9 years ago

my question was based on your pinside avatar

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/exclusive-john-trudeau-of-stern-pinball-interview-at-sfge-2014 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.