Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ALL_Right.gif
Screw-n.gif
Dorothy_and_Toto.jpg
clickme.gif
#1 11 years ago

I AM very excited to be a new WOZ LE owner. I kind of debated whether to post this but I wanted to share my excitement with like minded enthusiasts. My friends don’t really get the ownership aspect of owning pb machines…so they just don’t understand. I did buy Billmelaters wozle #12. Billmelater was a great guy to work with and made the transaction as smooth as possible. Our businesses are distant cousins so we had some good conversations. I hope I made a new pinside friend. In any case, really excited to be part of this experience. I truly believe that WOZ is going to be…well…revolutionary. If I was into this hobby when many of you jumped on board, I think I would have ordered early as well. So in missing the boat…I was really happy that an LE came about…and to get #12, I guess..I don’t know..maybe has some intrinsic value. Anyway, just trying to share my excitement. I hope I can offer some constructive comments when we all have our games.

#2 11 years ago

Congrats buddy!!!! I almost pulled the trigger on a WOZ, but the theme and music just did me in. I will be there for pin #2. I hope WOZ is so amazing that it makes me eat every bit of trash I have ever spoke about it.

#3 11 years ago

Congrats! I expect you to get no sleep tonight as you dive into an 18hr marathon!

#4 11 years ago

Congratulations! I'm late in the production run, as I ordered in March 2012. Those of us in the back half of the line will be looking to you guys in the front to post your impressions and photos.

Jim W.
ECLE #825

#5 11 years ago

Congrats,

I don't think #12 has any intrinsic value, but what do I know? It will be an early number so you will get to enjoy it sooner which is worth something to some people.

I notice you have STTNG and wish list of IJ and TZ, and this is a widebody pin. I have had all three of those pins. I believe Woz looks like TZ some aspects like the pop bumpers and upper play field.

I think this is a throwback to the days of superpins where there was less desire to cut costs and more desire to put as much cool stuff possible into one pin. Time will tell, but this pin is one of the best looking pins ever (just going by looks now, I have no idea if it plays as good as it looks).

#6 11 years ago

Thanks guys...yes all about the game play now...if it plays like it looks...should be spectacular.
hmmm...825 is my b'day

#7 11 years ago

Way to go Vyzer! Congrats.

#8 11 years ago

Welcome to the club, JJP should give us shirts!
Hear that Jack?

#9 11 years ago

Congratulations!!! If I was the envious type I would be sooooo jealous
I really believe JJP will be raising the bar on this one.Also, Jack is a really nice guy and have enjoyed chatting with him. It's apparent that he loves pinball and this project is a labor of love. I think you will be very happy. I also can't confirm this as true but my understanding is that you LE buyers will have first rights on #2. If true,that's a nice bonus. I will absolutely be in on #2
Cheers!!!!

#10 11 years ago

First....this is FANTASTIC news!
Second...it's even FANTASTIKER news because now I can play with my friend!
Third...see First! Congrats buddy!

clickme.gifclickme.gif

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from Vyzer2:

Thanks guys...yes all about the game play now...if it plays like it looks...should be spectacular.
hmmm...825 is my b'day

I'd be willing to trade. My father was born on 12-12-12. Let me know if you are interested.

Jim W. ECLE #825

#12 11 years ago

Yes Sylvan, each ECLE buyer gets the opportunity to reserve that same # for pin two.

#13 11 years ago

Were are the haters? Its so nice to see a positive post.

I am excited as well and am enjoying the wait. I am going to expo and I bet its going to be good times.

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

Yes Sylvan, each ECLE buyer gets the opportunity to reserve that same # for pin two

Is that true?

#15 11 years ago

Can't wait to share Ted!!!!!

Txstar...going to bfsp star party next week...can't wait. Dark skies and pinball ...just can't beat it. (well no PB but u know what I mean)

Thks all...I am really excited!

#16 11 years ago

Congratulations !

LTG

#17 11 years ago

Congrats. Welcome to the Club!

#18 11 years ago

Yes, Jack has said that many times and confirmed it to me in person at the Texas Pinball Festival.

#19 11 years ago

I got my LE this week as well. I'm also very excited!

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from PinballHog:

I got my LE this week as well. I'm also very excited!

Welcome to the merry old land of Oz!

#21 11 years ago

congrats

#22 11 years ago

I guess we can let you on the bus. For some of us its been a long ride. I think i see the light at the end of the tunnel....wozle#31

#23 11 years ago

Congratulations

It shouldn't be too much longer ... wozle #808

#24 11 years ago

I don't own a WOZ but I have a friend who does. I am just as excited as he is because I will actually get a chance to play this beast. And make an HD top-down gameplay video! Looking forward to it to say the least.

#25 11 years ago

Congrats also ,,

Dorothy_and_Toto.jpgDorothy_and_Toto.jpg

#26 11 years ago

Congrats!
Now that would be a cool WOZ!

#27 11 years ago

YES!!! Awesome Dave!

#28 11 years ago

I would buy that WOZ now!!

#29 11 years ago

Dorthy lOOk's GOOD !!!!!!!!!!!

Screw-n.gifScrew-n.gif

#30 11 years ago

Dorothy is hot when she is kicking butt

#31 11 years ago

Someone call the Sci Fi channel and tell them to get working on Oz 2... STAT!

And make sure there's some Sucker Punch-ish music in there too. I'd totally be on that pin wait list.

#32 11 years ago

Congrats, welcome

#33 11 years ago

The Vyzermeister was nice enough to have me over to play his awesome collection!
A class act!

ALL_Right.gifALL_Right.gif

#34 11 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Congrats also ,,

Maybe that will be JJP game #3 or 4!

#35 11 years ago

Awesome, excitement grows with anticipating. I hope we get to see it at expo!

#36 11 years ago

From all reports this machine should be awesome, keith will not let us down on the code either, unlike Stern where it is a crapshoot, congrats

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.95
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 5.00
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

13,000 (OBO)
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Electronics
Skillshot Combo

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/excitednew-woz-le-owner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.