10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-29.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ovfdfireman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

I am so excited, we just finalized the distributor agreement with Planetary! In addition to our Stern Machines, extensive custom built speaker selection and accessories.

We now have Medieval Madness to offer

I am very excited, and want to share with my peers right here on Pinside. Of course I am in hopes this is a great success, but more importantly, I am excited and wanted to share!

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

or people put themselves down for 20 and then worked out the distributorship afterwards.

Exactly

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

Bought my ST Pro from Greg, I was very happy with the service! If I had the money to get in on MM I would buy it from Greg in a heartbeat.

Thanks Gov

2 weeks later
#19 10 years ago

Bwaaaa ha ha, only 2! But they both look just like the guy in the pic…..or gal?

#21 10 years ago

Well, I would like to say yes, but at this point I have to wait to find out what the games will be equipped with. I will no doubt have a kit for it. And we always offer free shipping on a kit if you buy a machine.

Sooner than later!

2 weeks later
#24 10 years ago

LE's are sold out but standard editions are available, as will be shaker motors!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ovfdfireman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/excited-to-announce-pinballprocom-is-a-medieval-madness-distributor-le?tu=ovfdfireman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.