11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by JoeinNJ
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Just wanted to give a shout out to Joe M. in New Jersey who helped me find some old Bally board brackets for my Kiss machine. I had been looking for some brackets for some time with no luck and didn't think I was ever going to find any to properly mount a couple of the boards. I had a couple scammers reply to my ad, but that was it. Then there was Joe, he was very courteous and helpful and found a box of brackets he had in storage for many years. He matched up the correct brackets to his Kiss machine, asked for my shipping address and sent them to me without accepting any payment and even told me there would be a nice care package for my game but wouldn't tell exactly what, said it would be a nice surprise. When I received the parcel, not only were the brackets there, but also some nice Kiss playfield parts!! I just want to let people know there are great people out there in the hobby and not to be discouraged by scammers. Thanks again for your help Joe!

#2 11 years ago

Anytime, I was just happy someone need parts that were sitting around forever.. Joe in NJ

#3 11 years ago

I am quite often surprised at the generosity of this community....nice to be a part of it

#4 11 years ago

posted at the "other place", but will post here as well...

another shout out for joe from me... i posted that i was looking for some nickel/dime mechs, and he contacted me and sent me some, and would not even discuss any type of payment...

wicked good guy, and a credit to the community... i wish there were more like him...

#5 11 years ago

Joe - great collection by the way. NJ representing

Mark

#6 11 years ago

Thanks guys, hope to meet some of you at Allentown.. Joe in NJ

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/excellent-experience-on-mr-pinball-classifieds-thanks-joe-m-in-new-jersey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.