I have created a spreadsheet to manage Flip Frenzy style pinball competitions but looking up & inputting player info (IFPA number, Player Name, Player Ranking & Player Rating) from the IFPA website is slow and prone to input errors.
I have been experimenting with the API which looks like it will be very helpful but was wondering if anyone had done this already and could save me some trial and error time....
Spreadsheet Basic Funtion :
* Allocate the Machines at the start of the game
* Display a real time leader board
* Post event Stats
1) Number of games played per player per machine
2) Win % player per machine
3) Number of games played per player per opponent
4) Win % player per opponent
See the attached screenshots.
Either way I hope to have the spread sheet finished soon and happy to share it with anyone interested in using it.