(Topic ID: 203066)

Evil Kneivel

By Chillonhill

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Hi I just got this machine in good order, was all working pretty well when I checked it out, moved it and set up. Top red and blue saucers bonus and super not lighting up, Do the self test the selenoids work, they kick, but no lights
I fiddled around with the connector on the lamps board, inside unplugged wire connectors and plugged back in, worked for a minute or so then reverted back to lamps off, when hits the top saucers it says tilt, but still playable,
Not sure what to do, anyone know what might be the problem ? Thanks

#2 6 years ago
Quoted from Chillonhill:

Hi I just got this machine in good order, was all working pretty well when I checked it out, moved it and set up. Top red and blue saucers bonus and super not lighting up, Do the self test the selenoids work, they kick, but no lights
I fiddled around with the connector on the lamps board, inside unplugged wire connectors and plugged back in, worked for a minute or so then reverted back to lamps off, when hits the top saucers it says tilt, but still playable,
Not sure what to do, anyone know what might be the problem ? Thanks

Most likely connector problems. The header pins on the boards and the pins in the connector housings. See:

http://techniek.flipperwinkel.nl/ballyss/rep/index1.htm

#3 6 years ago

Yes thanks I opened her up and fiddled the connectors and found the faulty one not seated properly on the lamps board, now everything back as it should be

#4 6 years ago

Thanks for the link, for the Bally machines, will need it

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 179.00
$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 10.00

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/evil-kneivel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.