Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 65 posts
  • 41 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Betelgeuse
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

il_570xN.1384201013_kbu2[1] (resized).jpg
    ash_art (resized).jpg
    AADBF8D3-6E95-4FF7-933D-32236FE03D70 (resized).png
    90C8FE2C-4A54-409E-997D-D56897F35B39 (resized).jpeg
    35FD1696-E660-4E53-9627-A0E135335119 (resized).jpeg
    giphy-6.gif
    BC9711C1-A3A8-4EA6-85A0-E27D3A3D24B6 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider roar.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 4 years ago

It could use the music from Evil Dead the Musical! "What the F@#K Was That" Multiball!

#44 4 years ago
    Quoted from PinballMIX:

Did you just say "What the F@#k Was That?"
    Holy S@#T! That was the best F'n show I have seen in my life.
    That engineer/set designer/actor knocked the theme out of the park.
    Saw it in Montreal in 2004 before it became a hit.
    Go Canada Go!
    Coo ooo coo coo ooo ooo coo coo!
    (might have had a beer or two tonight, eh ...)

I saw it day two at the transac club in Toronto, the day after the blackout. Tom Sullivan signed my poster... “Lick the Blood off my shovel” best musical I’ve ever seen!

#54 4 years ago
    Quoted from lpeters82:

Having Professor Knowby as a narrator would work very well. He could introduce various chapters guiding you though the Necronomicon.

I agree. Evil Dead II redid most of the iconic moments from the first movie, plus added some of the more fun campy moments without going over the top. Those include the possessed hand and chainsaw replacement. The third movie does have some scenes that would work. The "mini-Ashes" would be a fun multiball. It also has some of the best quotes: "This is my...BOOMSTICK!", "Yo, she-bitch! Let's go!", "Shop smart, shop S-mart", "Gimme some sugar, baby.", "Honey! You got real ugly!", "You ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and shit, and Jack left town.", etc.

Army of Darkness really is a quote machine, love that movie... agree that Evil Dead II steps it up over Evil Dead, love them all though. I often shake my head that Sam Rami was handed the keys to the Spider-man franchise after that series of movies but not nearly as shocked as I was when Peter Jackson was given the keys to LOTR. Dead Alive and Meet the Feebles should have disqualified him from consideration, someone really saw something in these directors based on their roots.

#64 4 years ago
    Quoted from erak:

You do realize that by the time Raimi directed Spiderman, he had already directed 14 films.
    Was a writer on 10 of those films.
    And was producer on 6 of those. Not including the Hercules and Xena and 8 other tv shows.
    And a bunch of other credits on other Hollywood films and TV before even touching spiderman.
    Pretty sure he earned it.

I do, I know his history well... and I do think he earned it... but if it were my money not sure I hand the keys over... good on those decision makers for sure. And I think Drag Me to Hell is some of his best work, love that movie.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider roar.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/evil-dead-spooky-pinball?tu=roar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.