Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by BLACK_ROSE
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images.jpeg
    GRG_with_another_Overhesd_light.jpg
    TZ_Pyramid_Mod.jpg
    GRG_with_another_Overhead_light.jpg
    #1 14 years ago

Im sick of seeing the same videos on youtube id like to see some new ones.

#2 14 years ago

I don't own any but I have some vids I recorded and uploaded recently. These are mostly of ranked players. Quality is okay but not great. I'm returning the camera I got and shopping for a better one.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jcasetnl

#3 14 years ago

Sweet more videos =). By the way what kind of camera wer you using?

#4 14 years ago

Hey check this video out this guy is using a sick camera angle and video camera.

#5 14 years ago

The vids I like the best are the ones with the direct audio. There is a Family Guy in HD with direct audio, it's awesome.

#6 14 years ago

Post the link id like to see it unless your talkngi about chris buccis video ive seen them many times.

#7 14 years ago

That's an hp v5060h. It's technically HD but you wouldn't know from the quality. The picture doesn't start to look good until you take the HD vid and scale it down to SD or smaller sizes. So it would be wiser to go with a good quality SD cam instead.

#8 14 years ago

Here's my getaway keyswitch mod:

#9 14 years ago

That is a cool idea stavs.

9 months later
    #10 13 years ago

Here's my Gameroom garage.. All 4 Pin's are loaded with Cointaker's Led's....

I sold Black Rose to Andrew of ( Marco Specialitys ) Delivered it to the W.Salen Auction

#11 13 years ago

I've got a bunch of videos up. I take video of all my machines:

http://www.youtube.com/jalpert

#13 13 years ago

I get a lot of glare off the glass. Anybody film with the playfield glass off?

#14 13 years ago

"I get a lot of glare off the glass. Anybody film with the playfield glass off?"

You should always film with the glass off. The game is a lot noisier, but you get a much better image.

2 months later
    #15 12 years ago

I added these Video's of my Gameroom in another spot Here.. anyway,, Here's my TZ etc,,,,

CoinTaker was used for ALL the Led's....

#16 12 years ago

Heres my F14

#17 12 years ago

I'm in on the order for the non-glare glass from PDI. After I get it, I hope to make some videos. I could film with the glass off, but the flipper noise is too loud and kind of annoying. I figure I'll wait until I get the glass.

1 week later
    #18 12 years ago

Here's a Recent Video of my Gameroom garage.. BSD and TZ ARE my 2 Keeper Pin's..

http://www.youtube.com/user/thelastrealrebel#p/a/u/0/5v12DA6O81k

GRG_with_another_Overhead_light.jpgGRG_with_another_Overhead_light.jpg TZ_Pyramid_Mod.jpgTZ_Pyramid_Mod.jpg

#19 12 years ago

Any I'd post would require the membership and "I am over 18 agreement link"

#20 12 years ago

Hahahaha...BD
    Bow-Chick-a-Bow-WoWooww...
    Here is BrokeDiddy and me at the next Pinfest!
    Be on the lookout...

images.jpegimages.jpeg

"You wanna' check out our stable of Pins??"

#21 12 years ago

That is a hoot NP. I will be keeping my eye out for you both. Brokenhip and TumblinPin. Just kidding! Are those the two ole cranky muppets from the balcony?

#22 12 years ago

A tribute to our Muppet cohorts: (sorry .. just trolling)
    I'm the one in the red hat .. Nimblepin is in the purple

#23 12 years ago

As soon as I fix up a little my Earthshaker pin - I'll record some HD videos of gameplay

#24 12 years ago

Great Video, Black Rose!!!
    I have TAF,BSD,MSF,BOP, & CFTBL. All 9+ condition games, but no led's except for the pop-bumpers!
    Your games look awesome on youtube, but does it change the games that much for the better? Do you buy the led "kits"? Any ghosting? Is the playfield bright enough to track the ball? I'm in E. Ga. and have no led-machines for reference! I do know Andrew from Marco. He restored Creech, my first machine.
    Thanks for any advice!!!!
    Tony

#25 12 years ago

Led's to me bring out Pa-Zazz in the game 4-me.. I Pick ALL my led's individual ( color code'd to the Insert color ) Super bright's ,Flex-neck's , Frosted for Gi's ,some Super's for Gi's in the back where it's Really dark... I do NO Kit's... Only certain Pin's allow the Led's to Ghost.. TZ doesn't.. My BSD ,did till I changed the 3-Led's to Super's . You will have to experiment with led's to get the feel for them.. All 906's are Super's and 89's are Ultra's,, costly ,, but what a light show..

I just installed a Pyramid mod on TZ today.. The small Led inside it goes thru 6 diff- color's
    then start's to Strobe.. Pretty Cool..

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/everyone-should-upload-videos-of-ther-pinball-machines and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.