(Topic ID: 205644)

Everyone selling MB - 12 for sale - best way to buy?

By spinal

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 208 posts
  • 79 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by LitzDoc
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Best way to add MB to your collection?”

• Buy original now at heavily discounted price 57 votes
    22%
  • Buy original after MBr is released at about same price as MBr (assume HUO) 16 votes
    6%
  • Buy MBr mint and new with upgrades like what AFMr had 148 votes
    56%
  • Don't like MB so not buying either way 41 votes
    16%

(262 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Way Off (resized).jpg
5801F649-791A-489F-BDB5-6E3D99035A2F (resized).jpeg
6CCF7C0E-30F1-4D14-BA37-CD06BC7476E8 (resized).png
9B883644-2F65-4D5A-8EC8-FBC6204DF648 (resized).png
IMG_9770 (resized).JPG
download (4) (resized).jpg
There are 208 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.
#151 6 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Ok Hilton time to step down off your soapbox! The thing is that you don’t exactly have a lot of credibility with me and many others here, your gushing reviews of Predator and the Skit B team are part of what made me pull the trigger on that game (my bad taking someone else’s oppinion as fact). Lucky for me after I sent my down payment to Skit B I decided i needed to play the game and meet Kevin, so I drove to Seattle and did just that. I was shocked at how poorly Predator played, how piss poor the build quality was and what an Asshole Kevin was when I met him. I immediately called for a refund of my deposit on Predator after seeing, playing it and meeting Kevin. I was lucky as I asked for a refund early on and got it, yet you still banged the drum “best game ever & Kevin and team are legit” I bring this up because that was a game you gave a FULL throated endorsement of, and now here you are talking down CGC and everything about what they are doing. I guess the moral of he story for me in my years here is to basically do the opposite of what ever you recommend. I don’t think you are a bad dude, but you have a habit of stating your oppinion as if it is an indisputable fact. Sometimes (just like the rest of us) you are just wrong!
Merry Christmas

Wow,i did not think there was anyone still butt hurt and holding a grudge over Predator, hahaha. And you got your money back and are still crying over it, lol.

FIgures that you are still hung up on that.

Even funnier if you think I care what you think about my credibility with you of all people.

You should buy at least ten of each remake and enjoy them. Enjoy the extra 2k you are giving to mr personality with each purchase also.

You have a habit of not realizing that this is an online forum and opinions are always facts on the internet, lol.

Don't choke on your christmas dinner. Happy holidays.

#152 6 years ago

Ok Hilton time to step down off your soapbox! The thing is that you don’t exactly have a lot of credibility with me and many others here, your gushing reviews of Predator and the Skit B team are part of what made me pull the trigger on that game (my bad taking someone else’s oppinion as fact). Lucky for me after I sent my down payment to Skit B I decided i needed to play the game and meet Kevin, so I drove to Seattle and did just that. I was shocked at how poorly Predator played, how piss poor the build quality was and what an Asshole Kevin was when I met him. I immediately called for a refund of my deposit on Predator after seeing, playing it and meeting Kevin. I was lucky as I asked for a refund early on and got it, yet you still banged the drum “best game ever & Kevin and team are legit” I bring this up because that was a game you gave a FULL throated endorsement of, and now here you are talking down CGC and everything about what they are doing. I guess the moral of he story for me in my years here is to basically do the opposite of what ever you recommend. I don’t think you are a bad dude, but you have a habit of stating your oppinion as if it is an indisputable fact. Sometimes (just like the rest of us) you are just wrong!
Merry Christmas

Maybe he was mad he didn't get to do the test route option for PPS like he does with other titles? Those game would be 10/10 if he had the first game off the line.

#153 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Again, this is just a passing thought, based on questionable knowledge, so feel free to counter me.

Not sure why anyone would compare a remake to anything but the original? Esp in a thread on the topic of buying a MB, either now or remkae... sounds like a diversionary tangent?

I was evaluating AFMr as a potential purchase to put on route (either it or a future remake) so I specifically wanted to look at an example of the game that is maintained by a high use location with great techs. I was scared off quickly after seeing the condition of the game (and comparing it directly to the 20 year old games in the same row). I will likely be back down there in the next month and will grab photos for you. THis is not about a single example, this is about one of the few representative examples that has gotten a reasonable amount of plays and is indicative of the future wear/ condition of many AFMr after they get a few thousand plays on them. If you want to be so obtuse as to compare to other failed companies then go right ahead, but you look silly in doing so.

#154 6 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Maybe he was mad he didn't get to do the test route option for PPS like he does with other titles? Those game would be 10/10 if he had the first game off the line.

Lol, gotta love that this guy chimes in. Dude is still crying cause he tried to take advantage of the good will of others and got caught on it. now he stalks me and other WI folks to cry every chance he can.

#155 6 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Maybe he was mad he didn't get to do the test route option for PPS like he does with other titles?

Hilton's problem is he has an agenda and a personal bias against Rick Bartlett of Planetary Pinball. He has carried on this personal crusade for years now and is always looking for ways to attack and denigrate him or anyone connected to him. Take his opinions with a grain of salt.

Quoted from Whysnow:

Not sure why anyone would compare a remake to anything but the original? Esp in a thread on the topic of buying a MB, either now or remkae... sounds like a diversionary tangent?
I was evaluating AFMr as a potential purchase to put on route (either it or a future remake) so I specifically wanted to look at an example of the game that is maintained by a high use location with great techs. I was scared off quickly after seeing the condition of the game (and comparing it directly to the 20 year old games in the same row). I will likely be back down there in the next month and will grab photos for you. THis is not about a single example, this is about one of the few representative examples that has gotten a reasonable amount of plays and is indicative of the future wear/ condition of many AFMr after they get a few thousand plays on them. If you want to be so obtuse as to compare to other failed companies then go right ahead, but you look silly in doing so.

My comment goes to the quality and condition delivered by these three manufactures and nothing more. I think it's a fair comparison and on topic. Interesting conversation starter if nothing else.
People are welcome to judge my comment and rebuttal as I requested they do, whether you think I'm being silly or not.

#156 6 years ago
Quoted from pintechev:

Merry Christmas all. Not going to bicker endlessly here. If you like the remakes, buy them. If you don’t, find an original. But stop trying to convince the other side they’re wrong. This isn’t religion.
Peace to all

Well said !
I hate to say it but everything is pure speculation until at least 5-10 years from now when we will see how the new machines hold up and if there's service issues. I would hope/assume that hardcore hobbists or the manufacturers(if still in operation)will step up with replacement boards or other fixes if they are needed. I personally would be much more concerned if the numbers of games manufactured were extremely low like say magic girl or TBL . If a fix is needed for hundreds of machines I have confidence it will happen. It won't happen overnight and surely many pinsiders (who have the patience of a 8 yr old child) will be melting down,and the original guys will all be saying I Told You So!!!,but it will eventually happen.

#157 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Hilton's problem is he has an agenda and a personal bias against Rick Bartlett of Planetary Pinball. He has carried on this personal crusade for years now and is always looking for ways to attack and denigrate him or anyone connected to him. Take his opinions with a grain of salt.

nailed it!

#158 6 years ago

I just think that getting more games out there is good for the hobby no matter what or how it’s done. These games provide joy for their owners.

#159 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

My comment goes to the quality and condition delivered by these three manufactures and nothing more. I think it's a fair comparison and on topic. Interesting conversation starter if nothing else.
People are welcome to judge my comment and rebuttal as I requested they do, whether you think I'm being silly or not.

I don't care for Mr personality, but I was evaluating AFMr for potential purchase. you are dumb if you think my dislike for someone means I won't buy a product they offer if I think it makes sense to do so.
Not everyone lives in the vindictive world that you do Kim.

I personally think it is silly to try and compare heighway and DP to AFM when the topic is specifically talking MB original and remake... IF you want to, then I would say they all have similar PF quality (or lack of more accurately). I do find it silly that none of them ship with proper protectors in place. AFM in particular gets hammered at the scoop and there has been a good protector for this for years. Just cost cutting to not have this installed on al, the games from D1.

#160 6 years ago
Quoted from spinal:

2. If improved code is written for MBr (and if most of us in the community agree it is actually much better), this will provide another incentive to buy MBr above the original.

Oh yeah? I read where they were working on rewriting and updating code for existing games. But that was over three years ago...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wish-list-of-bugs-in-wmsbly-wpcwpc95-code-to-fix

Quoted from pinlawyer:

I have a AFMrLE. It looks superb. It plays not even close to the original. The flippers don't feel like WMS. The screen looks a little cartoony. I really wish I could have the best of both worlds. But I can't.

And I have to agree with this. AFMr is an amazing looking game. But once I started flipping, the only urge I had was to turn it off and walk away.

#161 6 years ago

So what is the rumored price on MBr when it comes out?

#162 6 years ago

Happy Holidays, Hilton. - Sincerely.

#163 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Happy Holidays, Hilton. - Sincerely.

You to Kim!

Cheers

#164 6 years ago

whatever the remake is I'm buying it - infact I'm travelling to TPF to see what it is! A lot of people today haven't played these games first time around esp anyone less than 40! I had played AFM once back in the 90's - so to me its a new game. My daughter who is 30 absolutely loves AFMR. I've got a MB and a ToM with bling-o-beam-to-the-max and if its either of those, I'll be flogging the originals and getting the remake. The quality of the remakes is unparalleled (I own MMR LE also) and compared to lots of fixing I've had to do on both ToM and MB I'd rather get a remake as CGC have demonstrated how good they can make machines and importantly how good they are at supporting them. If it blows up in 10 years, as I've said before I'll phone Doug and get another remake!

#165 6 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

A lot of people today haven't played these games first time around esp anyone less than 40! I had played AFM once back in the 90's - so to me its a new game.

Exactly the same for me. I played pinball from mid 70's until around 1990. I got back into it around 1999/2000. Only at this time there were not many games around on location. Only times I've played any WPC/WPC95 games were at the two local shows. Never played TOTAN, Congo, White Water, and many others. Only played TOM, MM, AFM and MB a hand few of times.
These remakes are just like completely new games for me.

#166 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

So what is the rumored price on MBr when it comes out?

My guess is Less than a 100k beat to hell used game with service required! Say what you will about remakes unless your pleasure is service the remakes are everything the game Would be if they were released from Bally/WMS today with new technology. Many of us prefer to play over waving a soldering iron. I can do it but Why???

#167 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

My guess is Less than a 100k beat to hell used game with service required! Say what you will about remakes unless your pleasure is service the remakes are everything the game Would be if they were released from Bally/WMS today with new technology. Many of us prefer to play over waving a soldering iron. I can do it but Why???

Assuming u meant 10k...... but u can get a fully refurbished like new mb with chrome, color dmd. Leds, blackout mod and lots other stuff for 9k from my experience

#168 6 years ago

Im well aware MBr will be made. I once borrowed a friend's MMr because I thought about buying. Nice game, no complaints but it did feel like a stern to me and not as solid as an original. I also like working on my games. Taking that into consideration I bought an original mb. I felt I was slightly protected investment wise because it is a prototype. Maybe it will be a little more desirable if I sell.

I also guess im a shallow game guy. I have already beat the game but it's still fun as hell and a blast to play. I also just got a tom, totan and I love those also. I've had Indiana Jones and 20 others games. It was impossible to complete all the modes. It's sort of nice getting to the finale like scared stiff.

#169 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

unless your pleasure is service the remakes

I prefer servicing the originals myself. Which really isn't that big a deal. It's fun!

I guess if I couldn't service a machine I owned, I'd probably stick to digging holes in the ground and see what grows.

#170 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

So for you guys that have played all three games, MM, AFM, and MB, how do you rank the three games as far as first, second, and third place?

MB, AFM..............and MM. In that order.

John

#171 6 years ago

This Thread really got far away from the original question the original poster asked what's the best way to buy one my answer would be ....apparently he doesn't care if its original or remake he's interested in a Monster Bash and only he can decide the answer to this question..... whichever one you like ! Once you're into that price range- what's a thousand or two either way. I have an original but like the other remakes and I'm sure MBR will be good also. If it is just dollars I'm sure the original MB will drop down some more. And after MBR is out that will start to drop also.

#173 6 years ago

Merry Christmas

Most accurate and honest post of the year.

#174 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Wow,i did not think there was anyone still butt hurt and holding a grudge over Predator, hahaha. And you got your money back and are still crying over it, lol.
FIgures that you are still hung up on that.
Even funnier if you think I care what you think about my credibility with you of all people.
You should buy at least ten of each remake and enjoy them. Enjoy the extra 2k you are giving to mr personality with each purchase also.
You have a habit of not realizing that this is an online forum and opinions are always facts on the internet, lol.
Don't choke on your christmas dinner. Happy holidays.

You know who is still "butt hurt" over predator?? the people that got screwed over financially, some based on your recommendation, and you find it funny.

#175 6 years ago
Quoted from mtbpinball:

This Thread really got far away from the original question the original poster asked what's the best way to buy one my answer would be ....

I'd say get pics of the shooter lanes of all twelve that are for sale and go from there.

#176 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I prefer servicing the originals myself.

I’ll bet you do.

Glad to see you’re back on Pinside for the holidays!

#177 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I’ll bet you do.
Glad to see you’re back on Pinside for the holidays!

Thanks man! I was lurking in and out over the last couple months but really got a lot more done not being so involved here. All it took was noticing my BSD was in serious need of shopping out, and I knew no way did I want it down for a long time. Now it's good as new!

#178 6 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Year 2000. Everyone said the exact same thing about WPC95 games. Don’t buy them because they didn’t make a lot of them. You’ll never be able to get parts. The A/V board were unattainable. Heard the same thing pretty much about every different system. If the stash of boards dry up someone will come along and make new ones. You can even look to the Gottlieb system one boards with those spider chips. Yeah they make new boards now. Another thing is just because surface mount is new to most us in the hobby there are many companies that make boards.

if pinball didn't take off and become a money pit. you would have never seen those System 1 remakes. If the money is there, stuff will get made. If it starts drying up, things will stop and a lot will be dead in the water. Least I know my old stuff is fixable by me. My spike system stuff as of right now, is disposable, because it cannot be fixed right now without buying replacement parts. Until it's serviceable, it's considered disposable.

1 week later
#179 6 years ago

To answer the original question, I took this opportunity to buy pinlawyer's MB two weeks ago. If remakes draw the prices down on beautiful original playfield, modded to the max machines like that I'm all in.
MB was a grail title for me.
IMO the remakes are good for the hobby in that those who like them get brand spankin new games and those who don't can get their hands on nice originals at a more reasonable price. Win win.
As to which is better, this thread shows how far apart we all are on that. My experience with them is that though they may be beautiful with the great lighting and large color displays, the build quality just isn't there.

#180 6 years ago
Quoted from One_Quarter:

To answer the original question, I took this opportunity to buy pinlawyer's MB two weeks ago. If remakes draw the prices down on beautiful original playfield, modded to the max machines like that I'm all in.
IMO the remakes are good for the hobby in that those who like them get brand spankin new games and those who don't can get their hands on nice originals at a more reasonable price. Win win.
As to which is better, this thread shows how far apart we all are on that. My experience with them is that though they may be beautiful with the great lighting and large color displays, the build quality just isn't there.

I'm in the same boat. The remakes are phenomenal, and I love the new features that they add in, but give me an original every time. The game may or may not be pristine, but those remakes are going to get dinged around just like the originals eventually. The remakes are not the same hardware and configuration. The feel and flipper capabilities seem to be pretty subjective; I like the original game feel too, but I think that's just confirmation bias. Plus the B/W games have been time tested and there is a fix for every issue imaginable - parts are still available in mass quantities, and there are no surprises. Mods are still coming out all the time, if that's your thing. All of that is worth it to me to stick with the originals

#181 6 years ago
Quoted from One_Quarter:

At least your flippers work, right?

#182 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

At least your flippers work, right?

Have you read the AFMr technical thread?

#183 6 years ago
Quoted from One_Quarter:

Have you read the AFMr technical thread?

Yeah man. How they managed to take a twenty some year old design and screw it up is beyond me.

#184 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Yeah man. How they managed to take a twenty some year old design and screw it up is beyond me.

Did they? I thought people were raving about the AFMr design and tech support. Admittedly haven't read those threads in a while though.

#185 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I thought people were raving about the AFMr design and tech support.

They were until their flippers started blowing driver boards. And no working new toy for the holidays.

#186 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

They were until their flippers started blowing driver boards. And no working new toy for the holidays.

That definitely was bad timing - it seems more like they rushed some software through before testing sufficiently. Not as major a problem as an engineering flaw but still pretty bad since the end result is (for now) the same. They do seem to just jump right on things, and they know how important these first couple releases Are for the long-term value of the company

#187 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

it seems more like they rushed some software through before testing sufficiently.

But, but, but, these were supposed to have the exact same flippers as the originals!

#188 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

But, but, but, these were supposed to have the exact same flippers as the originals!

I don’t know - they probably are the same mechs but the CpU controls so much via software now that there’s bound to be differences

#189 6 years ago

Yeah now they are emulating what was once a great thing.

#190 6 years ago
Quoted from One_Quarter:

This pretty much sums up why I bought one. I can sell the invisiglass and lighted apron and get within striking distance of where I expect the remakes to be.
I’ll take proven technology over a guess. I think someone has already drawn the car comparison but to echo it, in the long run originals hold their value better. Pinball is not an investment strategy but being able to salvage sell and get your money back is a good spot to be in.

#191 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

A few months ago, I sold my Cactus Canyon to a local friend and he felt the same way. In fact, he had spoken directly with Rick at Planetary long ago and during the conversation Rick let it slip out that CC were coming. He's a happy guy today and he taught me there is definitely a market and a preference for the originals. Albeit a much smaller market obviously.

Yes, a lot of us in this category. I'm not opposed to remakes, if people like them. But they aren't for me. For instance, I want to get an MM again, but I don't want an MMr. Not being a repro/original snob, I just prefer originals. I have extra WPC-95 cpus, and drivers. I know the system backwards and forwards. I know exactly what's wrong when something breaks, and probably have the parts/know-how on hand to fix it immediately. If I want to change some lighting, I swap in different LEDs. Sometimes, I swap it back and change it again, until I get the lighting exactly like I want it. I like the fact that my machines were put together at the old Wms factory, with the original designers walking the line, overseeing production, tweaking the line, etc. I know, a little corny and nostalgic. But that's me.

To many, none of this matters, or saving $1000-2500 matters more. Which is understandable. Some people just like "new" things. I get that too. Unboxing a new MBr? That's going to be a sweet moment for anyone, even the most hardcore originality fanatics have to admit. But if you gave me $8k and asked, original or remake, I'm going to grab an original all day, every day. Wide display or no, a couple enhancements or what not, it won't matter, that would just be my preference.

Quoted from Whysnow:

MB is the most over rated of all the over rated/ high priced games. I suggest not buying one at all and esp not now with the pending announcement of the remake at TPF. It is like a common day Stern SW that sells on mainly theme. It is the easiest of all the classic fan layouts and once you beat it, then the game is pretty boring. Pretty to look at and monsters are cool, but what a waste of funds.

MB is an absolutely wonderful game. It's become common among modern collectors to dismiss a game once it's been 'beaten.' To me, this is silly. MB never gets old. The sounds, characters, toys, visuals make it a joy to play. MoR is not all that easy, either. But yes, as far as wizard modes go, it's very attainable.

But have you seen any flying 6's lately? Doubt it. The Big-6 stack is probably the most difficult stack in 90's pinball. Unbelievably difficult because of the precise order you need to complete your shots, so you don't complete one monster before starting another. If you need more challenge, there you go. Most who say MB is "boring" and "too easy" also give you a blank stare when you ask if they've seen Flying 6's. But difficulty aside, when Frank comes alive, it's one of the most magical moments in pinball. The flow of the game is great. The bash toys are satisfying. It's a joy to play, and has been for me since it was released.

#192 6 years ago
Quoted from mechslave:

But have you seen any flying 6's lately? Doubt it. The Big-6 stack is probably the most difficult stack in 90's pinball.

I've only done this once in the 7 or so years I've owned MB. It was very cool and felt like quite an accomplishment.

#193 6 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

I've only done this once in the 7 or so years I've owned MB. It was very cool and felt like quite an accomplishment.

I've seen it only twice. Crazy difficult.

Also, Rock Before Bash is a difficult achievement most won't see often. However, the 50M bonus is not a great reward, because you can grab more than that in a good round of Bash. It should be 150M, honestly. I've talked to Lyman about it, and he didn't disagree but said he didn't want to weight it too heavily when he was estimating scoring originally. Points aside, if you get RBB you have been absolutely shooting the lights out.

#194 6 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Mb may be 2019 unless another vendor is making it. Doubt if they can roll out two remakes in one year.

Watch it happen this year!

#195 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Hey It's Only Pinball!

#196 6 years ago
Quoted from One_Quarter:

the build quality just isn't there.

Agree with everything you said but this. You should come take a look at mine. You might change your mind.

#197 6 years ago
Quoted from mechslave:

Yes, a lot of us in this category. I'm not opposed to remakes, if people like them. But they aren't for me. For instance, I want to get an MM again, but I don't want an MMr. Not being a repro/original snob, I just prefer originals. I have extra WPC-95 cpus, and drivers. I know the system backwards and forwards. I know exactly what's wrong when something breaks, and probably have the parts/know-how on hand to fix it immediately. If I want to change some lighting, I swap in different LEDs. Sometimes, I swap it back and change it again, until I get the lighting exactly like I want it. I like the fact that my machines were put together at the old Wms factory, with the original designers walking the line, overseeing production, tweaking the line, etc. I know, a little corny and nostalgic. But that's me.
To many, none of this matters, or saving $1000-2500 matters more. Which is understandable. Some people just like "new" things. I get that too. Unboxing a new MBr? That's going to be a sweet moment for anyone, even the most hardcore originality fanatics have to admit. But if you gave me $8k and asked, original or remake, I'm going to grab an original all day, every day. Wide display or no, a couple enhancements or what not, it won't matter, that would just be my preference.

MB is an absolutely wonderful game. It's become common among modern collectors to dismiss a game once it's been 'beaten.' To me, this is silly. MB never gets old. The sounds, characters, toys, visuals make it a joy to play. MoR is not all that easy, either. But yes, as far as wizard modes go, it's very attainable.
But have you seen any flying 6's lately? Doubt it. The Big-6 stack is probably the most difficult stack in 90's pinball. Unbelievably difficult because of the precise order you need to complete your shots, so you don't complete one monster before starting another. If you need more challenge, there you go. Most who say MB is "boring" and "too easy" also give you a blank stare when you ask if they've seen Flying 6's. But difficulty aside, when Frank comes alive, it's one of the most magical moments in pinball. The flow of the game is great. The bash toys are satisfying. It's a joy to play, and has been for me since it was released.

What’s Flying 6?

#198 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

the PinSound boards

They are not the same. I bought one for my WCS. The intro jingle turned me off right away. (that's an opinion) The volume would vary constantly when the game was played. It varied on which particular sound was called up. Now these issues may have been addressed by now (been a couple of years). I truly worry about the fate of my original W/B games because of this issue. Don't get me wrong I applaud Pinsound and what they have accomplished. I just would like to see a plug and play replacement that works like the original.

#199 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

What’s Flying 6?

Some call it the Big-6 stack. Some call it Flying 6's. When you get all Six monsters active at the same time, and the number 6's fly out of the display. I think Lyman referred to it as the "666666 Stack."

As with RBB, the player is not properly rewarded for the Big-6 stack. They are both just feathers in your cap. I forget the Big-6 bonus amount but I remember it being dismally low. I've mentioned this to Lyman, and he's not opposed to updating the scoring, and agreed the Big-6 bonus should be higher. Iirc, he said the average Bash score during testing was 25M, so he doubled it for RBB. So at least for RBB, we have the early Wms testers to blame for their weak Bash scores. As for the Big-6, I doubt any players saw it during test except Lyman.

#200 6 years ago

Someone probably mentioned this but the best way to buy a monster bash is wait for the remake and then buy that one.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 72.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 75.00
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 12.95
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 208 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/everyone-selling-mb-12-for-sale-best-way-to-buy/page/4?hl=markp99 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.