IMG_4750 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_4749 (resized).jpeg
20230709_170235a (resized).jpg
20230709_170256a (resized).jpg
20230709_170230a (resized).jpg
20230627_022449 (resized).jpg
20230627_012404 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tecumsehplissken.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 8 years ago

here are a few pics of mine I changed the translite because I couldn't stand to look at Helen Hunt & Bill Paxton up there any longer geez they are plastered all over the game I like this version of translite the best , also had no sticker at all on my drop target for the canister so I looked around & found this lil Tornado guy had to buy them in bulk to get em & have several sheets left over if any Pinsider wants em P.m me & I will send you a couple in the mail , you will need to use a exacto blade or a good new pair of scissors to trim him down to fit & lastly BIG Thanks to Taz for the info on the magnet board Rom source mine is working but I had purchased a new one from Marco just to have a spare & for diagnosis of intermittent bugs but it never worked ! I called Marco to complain & ask for a replacement & at that time they said no more were available & that they were aware that the Rom is corrupted .. they gave me Chaz # @ Stern & told me to call him lol anyways ordered one today to put in my extra magnet board // sure wish I could find a plastic set for it

20151110_1800571.jpg20151110_1800571.jpg

20151110_1759531.jpg20151110_1759531.jpg

20151110_1803151.jpg20151110_1803151.jpg

#25 8 years ago

I had never bothered to look before I came across this thread but checked mine last night & its running 4.05 newest version code but the display is running on the old 2.01 so I guess I will be looking into the updated Rom for the display //// Thanks for the info Flipper_ Maniac

#28 8 years ago

you need an ASIC puller tool

3 weeks later
#30 8 years ago

mine is for sale if anyone is interested ,nice players cond. game everything works as it should just need to make room for a new title

1 month later
#31 8 years ago

sold my Twister but I still have some hard to find parts if anyone is in need or interested I have a brand new membrane switch for the canister ball trough & also have a brand new magna board for the spinning magnet & it has the good ROM from ROMpingirl not the corrupted one that Marco's has been selling P.M me if interested I will get some pics this eve. and post these items up in the Pinside market place when I get a chance

1 month later
#40 8 years ago
Quoted from Rando:

Wondering if my flippers are too powerful, they really smack the ball around

Quoted from joekiss:

Twister always has ridiculous flippers. I was playing with the glass off and the ball flew completely out.

there is a setting in part of the menu , cant remember for sure but I think might be under Sega settings anyway its in there somewhere & you can set coil pulse to one of 3 settings....... soft , medium ,or hard mine was always on hard so I could make the chase ramp with some consistency .... medium is the factory setting

1 year later
#56 6 years ago
Quoted from eckelpeckel:

is the protector for the spinning disc available anywhere?

check with Cliffy , he had it available when I still had mine

2 months later
#59 6 years ago

I still have a brand new , never used membrane switch for this game I would like to sell if anyone is interested p.m me

8 months later
#90 5 years ago
Quoted from woody6092:

More
Hey FiatsRUs, I had been meaning to ask you about the metal protector around the magnet spinner. How did you create that? I'd like to add this to mine to elevate damage around it.

Cliffy sells that I beleive

#93 5 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

Should've just had a normal trough back there with rollover switches...

Agree , yeah its the membrane switch on a sticker strip in that trough

1 month later
#126 5 years ago

Populated playfield for sale (not mine) cant tell if it has the left side plastics that a lot of people need but it looks like most stuff is still there

2 months later
3 months later
#161 5 years ago

I think he means slack, loose , just enough looseness to keep it from binding up

3 months later
#217 5 years ago

nice score , cant go wrong at that price ... good luck finding the plastics

1 month later
#232 4 years ago

searching through things last night for something else I came across these little twister dude decals I purchased for the drop target in front of the scoop where you load for multi ball , I have a Whole bunch of them leftover you have to trim them down to fit anyhow as before offering these FREE to whomever may desire some just PM me an address & I will put in a stamped envelope & off off & away

20190515_081748[1] (resized).jpg20190515_081748[1] (resized).jpg
3 months later
#245 4 years ago

applejuice created , produced & sells or did sell an improved magnet board for Twister there is a thread on here somewhere about it

#248 4 years ago

I sold my Twister before these improved boards were available but after reading his thread it sounds like he made some significant improvements ... I had the service bulletin update done on mine when I had it & while the magnet worked pretty well it was never 100%

6 months later
#269 4 years ago
Quoted from Brkuk:

Anyone add any mods to their twister?? Not many out there. Might add a farm house or barn and flying cows.

I put the tornado mod that was originally made for WOZ in mine as well as a nice alternate trans lite when I had it , pics. somewhere on here... was a few years ago

1 week later
2 weeks later
3 weeks later
#307 4 years ago

see post #301 above , other than those the plastics are pretty much unobtainium

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 23.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tecumsehplissken.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/everybody-underground-now-twister-club?tu=tecumsehplissken and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.