IMG_4750 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_4749 (resized).jpeg
20230709_170235a (resized).jpg
20230709_170256a (resized).jpg
20230709_170230a (resized).jpg
20230627_022449 (resized).jpg
20230627_012404 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Manimal.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#300 4 years ago
Quoted from Scorch:

Isn't the resistor supposed to be in there somewhere between one end of the capacitor and the connector? Looks like the update wasn't done on yours.
Mine had the bulb removed, but a resistor wasn't put in.

The bulb was there as a resistor, but it was causing line noise, which caused the magnet to malfunction. . If the bulb is cut out. The resistor needs to be there.

#301 4 years ago
Quoted from Rocketrob:

I just order a new board hope that will fix it! Now i just need to find some new plastics!!!Anyone have any pics of color schemes?

I have a set of plastics someone ordered from the site in Germany. I haven't installed them yet, and haven't removed the protective film...but they seem to be fairly good quality. Takes some work, but they are available.

Added over 4 years ago:

Edit: I see now why people were sending me PMs to ask what I wanted for the plastics. I worded my statement poorly. What I was trying to say is they are available for purchase from the vendor in Germany, but it takes a little time and effort to get them forwarded to the US since the company will not ship here direct. Sorry for the confusion.

#302 4 years ago

Dupe

#308 3 years ago
Quoted from Tornadoroy:

Hi Everyone.
I've had my Twister for about a year, and have decided to clean it up a bit. It is the only pinball machine I have ever owned, so I'm learning as I go.
I have a few questions, and I'm hoping someone can help.
1) Are there many places that sell new decals & plastics? I am in Australia, so I assume I need to ship them in from overseas.
2) Has anyone used the balls that have images of tornadoes on them? Are they fine for the machine? https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/PB116-TOR
Thanks in advance!

I believe it is PinballCenter or something like that. Just search German Pinball Supply. They won’t ship to the US without using a forward service, but I’m betting they will ship to your country.

11 months later
#422 3 years ago
Quoted from CryptKeeperAUS:

Hello all,
Testing the waters to see how many would be interested in a new Twister ramp?
It may be possible to have a new batch made if the demand is there.
Cheers

I would take one in a heartbeat

1 year later
#494 1 year ago
Quoted from Ricbec:

Okay guys, I've fallen head over heels for my new twister machine....sound is great but I'd live more punch
Can any of you guys recommend a speaker upgrade kit that will get the Max performance and thump without also ùpgrading the sound board?

If i recall correctly, the factory tried to save a few bucks and only installed a single sound channel on the board, even though it was made with the traces for stereo. There is an inexpensive kit you can buy that allows you to add in the stereo circuit and run two upper speakers. Not much to it if you know how to solder. You should start there first. Look on the Marco website...that is where I got mine.

#496 1 year ago
Quoted from Ricbec:

Cheers, thanks for the heads up, found the amp upgrade kit at marco
Marco don't have the extra speaker and associated wiring....do I need to buy that in kit form also?

No, I bought a nice speaker set and they are very easy to wire in yourself.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 23.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Manimal.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/everybody-underground-now-twister-club?tu=Manimal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.