Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 60 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by blizz81
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Head-Keg_stone._1.JPG
    Head-Keg_stone._1.JPG
    2012-02-06_16-19-11_851.jpg
    6671016773_5cc9e9e453_z.jpg
    CIMG1231.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 12 years ago
    Quoted from dung:

Well my rbion went today. Buyer was very nice and easy to deal with. I have my deposit for Nascar and it will go at patz. That leaves me with FGY and JP. Hop on here and a member was asking if my jp was for sale and honestly I had to think about things before I replied. I already have had a few folks ask if fgy was for sale.
    Does anyone else run into this problem? Granted this probably won't matter as much to the mm/mb/afm owners who bought there games after they stopped being cheap. I look at my pins and a few other toys and think, man I could have 10-12k within a month easy. It usually doesn't pop up until I sell a few pins and the cash starts to pile up, but it seems like every time it happens I have to talk myself out of buying a nice little sports car.

I have the opposite issue. I've considered selling my sports car to fund more pins!

#13 12 years ago
    Quoted from dung:

It is very tempting to sell the last two and go trade my mazda3 in for something sporty. Better yet, but a classic car for the weekends.

I get FAR more use out of my pins than I do my weekend only sports car.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ever-tempted-to-sell-out?tu=robt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.