Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 60 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by blizz81
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Head-Keg_stone._1.JPG
    Head-Keg_stone._1.JPG
    2012-02-06_16-19-11_851.jpg
    6671016773_5cc9e9e453_z.jpg
    CIMG1231.JPG
    There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 12 years ago

been there, did it, sold it, bought it again, opened a store and here i am buyin pins again and again and again
    JT

#52 12 years ago
    Quoted from TomT:

Kind of what I did just decided to get back into the cheaper em's and selloff a couple of titles to get back into an MG

Which one? Midget? MGB? MGA??

I won't sell out and least not this time, but man it is tempting.

#53 12 years ago

Picked up a sweet 71 MGB

#54 12 years ago
    Quoted from dung:

BillinIndiana said:How much you want for your Family Guy? ha
    Dunno but looks like I have to find out. Guy who bought my lotr last year contacted me. talked to him for a good bit, he wants to trade my old lotr for my Family Guy. My lotr was nice, routed and had some touchups on the cab, but nice. I would say the cab on my Family Guy is better. Problem is I don't know what value it at. He is at 3200 which is fair, but I am not sure what Family Guy would pull if I put it up for sale. Right now everything works. I have partial goody bag (no spare slings, but the rubbers, decals, key fobs, etc are sealed, have the manual) I will shop it before I trade or sell it though.
    http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb284/yenningcomity/Family%20Guy/

Dung,

Hear you loud and clear. I've sold a few off to fund something else...That is what hobbies are for, correct? I recently got a 1966 Guild Starfire IV guitar...my birth year. Thing is pristine and sounds amazing, I play all 5 of my guitars a lot. Play one every day...Pins, not so much. I love both hobbies. It is good to switch off btw the two. As long as you do not take a beating financially, you still have the $, no loss.

I sold my FT recently...that was my Keeper. I'm debating about doing the same with my LOTR.

As to your FGY, I sold a really nice one for 3600 a few months ago. I think I could have held out and got 3800 or possibly 4K, but I took the first no hassle offer. I think yours would go for at least the same, certainly more than the 3200 offered.

Go get that car to tool around in...summer is coming...You only live once!

Enjoy!

#55 12 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I got F'***d with out any Lube @ all.. The Seller caught Hell from me 2 week's later as soon as I found out who he was.. ( But , he's Dead now ) died of cancer

I think the lesson to be learned here is don't mess with black rose.

#56 12 years ago
    Quoted from Espo66:

I sold my FT recently...that was my Keeper. I'm debating about doing the same with my LOTR.
    As to your FGY, I sold a really nice one for 3600 a few months ago. I think I could have held out and got 3800 or possibly 4K, but I took the first no hassle offer. I think yours would go for at least the same, certainly more than the 3200 offered.
    Enjoy!

Yea but me Dung go way back, ain't that right Dung? Ha

#57 12 years ago
    Quoted from BillinIndiana:

Espo66 said:
    Enjoy!

In that case, what's a couple of bucks btw friends!

#58 12 years ago
    Quoted from BillinIndiana:

Espo66 said:
    Enjoy!

Just a correction. The guy values his (my old lotr) at 3200 which is what I paid for it when I bought it. I thought that was fair. I was trying to value my family guy. after talking to him he is saying 3700 for family guy. I have to do a full tear down first, but I had been planning on doing it anyways.

So I am getting my old lotr + 500 cash + he is coming here to deliver. I am just waiting for him to send pics before I finalize the deal, so sorry bill, but its gone.

On the upside I have between 4900-5700 to buy 1 or 2 more machines.

#59 12 years ago
    Quoted from dung:

so sorry bill, but its gone.

That's the way it always goes for me. I actually did think you we're going to sell at $3200 though.. Glad you corrected that, it makes me feel a little better.

#60 12 years ago

This sure turned into a car thread!

If you would have an apartment garage (detatched), just be wary of theft. May not be a problem in your neighborhood/complex, but you never know, if someone sees you tooling around in a nice ride. There's always insurance though.

I'm registered for my first road course event come late April, pretty excited. I'm hoping now with cars and pin(maybe pins at some point) that I'll have a rewarding hobby through the warm and cold months.

There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ever-tempted-to-sell-out/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.