(Topic ID: 194930)

Ever see a Star Battle Cocktail Pinball, me either!

By cppinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by TAITO_1980
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20170708_115032 (resized).jpg
star 2 008 (resized).JPG
star 2 007 (resized).JPG
star 2 006 (resized).JPG
star 2 003 (resized).JPG
star 2 005 (resized).JPG
star 2 002 (resized).JPG
star 2 001 (resized).JPG
star battle 004 (resized).JPG
star battle 003 (resized).JPG
star battle 002 (resized).JPG
star battle 006 (resized).JPG
star battle 005 (resized).JPG
star battle 001 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cppinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Just picked up from a house from a freind of a freind, never saw one before. Of course I will try and check fuses and connectors but after that likley I will just have to part out or sell to an interested party.

star battle 001 (resized).JPG

star battle 005 (resized).JPG

star battle 006 (resized).JPG

star battle 002 (resized).JPG

star battle 003 (resized).JPG

star battle 004 (resized).JPG

#4 4 years ago

Coffee-Mat on the apron. Has a manuel with schematics inside. Guy tells me they played it until 2015 when it just stopped working.

star 2 001 (resized).JPG

star 2 002 (resized).JPG

star 2 005 (resized).JPG

star 2 003 (resized).JPG

star 2 006 (resized).JPG

star 2 007 (resized).JPG

star 2 008 (resized).JPG

#6 4 years ago

Cosmic War has better art, work, hope to see you get it going. Ill let you know how my test run goes tonight.

#8 4 years ago

Game booted up, but no coils, all switches work but after some time it goes to TILT, think I'll give this some effort and see if I can keep it running!

#10 4 years ago

That would be something to see, two games from Coffee Mat next to each other working.........AWESOME!

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from pinball4ever:

cppinball - I'm actually about where you are on mine. Have you reset the circuit breakers (yes, there are circuit breakers in Coffee-Mat games!) below the main board? There are 4 of them, just push them down starting on the right and moving across to the left. One of them is for the coils.
Will it accept credits and start a game, or are you just testing the switches in "idle" mode? Does it actually kick the ball out?

Yup , guess I am in idle or test mode, no coils work! Since I have schematics my friend Chris Hibler says he will take a look and set me in the right direction....hopefully. My other buddy says he is driving to Madison WI in October for some Octoberfest, possible ride for mine or pick up for yours. LOL.

#15 4 years ago

YES, everything you said happens in my game. The upper fuse near flippers was blown so I replaced and it hasn't blown again. When I boot up I get the 000000 and then I add credits and the game does start, but it never changes from ball 1. I'm picking up 9 games tommorow and I'll be working on these over the next few weeks trying to make some real money so I can afford to put money into toys and parts like Star Battle. We will keep in touch, Going to PM you so I can find you easily when I make advances on this game.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cppinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside