(Topic ID: 324151)

Ever look at your games and ask yourself...

By Doctor6

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

chris-farley-awesome.gif
    20221015_085737 (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1666463135546 (resized).jpg
    gutter-trash-folk2 (resized).jpg
    70D991F4-50F3-4938-84EE-43CC7AC94999 (resized).jpeg
    monopoly-take-the-risk-ikonick-1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinzrfun.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#125 1 year ago

I've been thinking about this a LOT lately as friends my age (now 58) have begun retiring. Also going through a divorce, so a lot of introspection going on for me. I took a 2nd mortgage on the house to buy my ex out.

I could sell half a dozen games or so and pay off my rental house.

Or sell 10 or 12 and pay off the 2nd mortgage.

Or sell them all and just about pay off the rental AND the 2nd mortgage, but then what do I need this house for? One of the biggest reasons we bought this ranch was to build a killer game room.

I hardly play the games any more, the last couple years I have to force myself to start at one end and play a couple games on each machine just to keep them loose. I want to whittle it down to 10 or 12 machines soon, but not til I have a couple good parties so the people that have never been to my house can get to play all of them before they're gone. Sure, I think they're cool and like looking at them all lit up, but I dont really need 2 dozen of them.

#128 1 year ago
    Quoted from hAbO:

"But now I know why I have always lost pins to guys like you. I mean, it's not just the uniform. It's the stories that you tell. So much fun and the imagination. Lee Harvey, you are a madman. When you stole that cow, and your friend tried to make it with the cow. I want to party with you, cowboy. If the two of us together, forget it."

Bonus points for all the old timers that know where that's from!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinzrfun.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ever-look-at-your-games-and-ask-yourself?tu=pinzrfun and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.