(Topic ID: 324151)

Ever look at your games and ask yourself...

By Doctor6

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

chris-farley-awesome.gif
    20221015_085737 (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1666463135546 (resized).jpg
    gutter-trash-folk2 (resized).jpg
    70D991F4-50F3-4938-84EE-43CC7AC94999 (resized).jpeg
    monopoly-take-the-risk-ikonick-1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcademojo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#40 1 year ago

Since I rekindled my love for old cars. I've been downsizing the past 2 years. Only way I can afford a classic car is to sell a dozen pins. So yes I'm looking at dollar signs and space issues. I know I'm gonna need XX amount of cash and realistically can only fit 26 pins. I'm down to 32 6 more pins to go.

#96 1 year ago
    Quoted from mrSATURN2012:

I need to show my wife this post. Many have said that the collection beats 401Ks right now,

Just got my quarterly 401K statement from my work. I'm down almost 10 GRAND this quarter. In the last year and half I'm down about 24K!! I know for many people here that's nothing to lose. For me that's half a years pay. As for my pins. My collection probably gained that much in that time.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcademojo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ever-look-at-your-games-and-ask-yourself?tu=arcademojo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.